Deja vu.

Quackity pov:
It was the end of the day. I was walking home from school with Karl, I felt like the teachers were kinder to me than before but it was probably just my imagination. I held Karl's hand and we were a block away from his house. We always went to his house first since it's closer to the school than mine.
"Did you see what Sapnap did today in second period? Everyone was talking about it"
Sapnap is known for being a troublemaker, a high school delinquent.
"No. What'd he do this time?"
"Well he-"
Karl got cut off by his mother running out to him from his house. How'd we get here so fast?
"See you tomorrow, Quackity!" Karl said while running into his house. 
"Sapnap!" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Sapnap standing on a moving bike holding nothing at all and dream chasing behind him.
"Sapnap!!!!" Dream kept yelling.
Finally Sapnap jumped off the moving bike and onto the rock hard pavement.
Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.
Dream and Sapnap both started laughing.
Dream helped Sapnap up and they both laughed, Dream sounded like a boiling tea kettle. Sapnap gave Dream a playful shove and they chased each other out of the neighborhood.
"Does Sapnap live around here..?" I thought, slowly walking back down to my own neighborhood.
Once I finally got there it was 5 pm. I looked at the driveway, nothing. No cars, no scooters, no nothing. Was nobody home? I knocked on the door a few times. No reply. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started calling my mom. No answer. I tried calling my dad. No answer. I started panicking and called Karl telling him my situation.
"Maybe my mom can get a hold of them."
"No, you don't understand. I only call my parents in an emergency otherwise I'd just text them. If they didn't answer my calls there is no way they're answering your moms."
"Then I don't know what to do, you can come over to my place for a while."
"Okay, thank you Karl"
"You're welcome"
I hung up.
I started running down the block and to Karl's house. I was nearly out of breath by the time I got there. But before I could even knock on the door I felt something hard hit me on the head.
I turned around. Nobody. I looked down on the ground. Nothing. I just ignored it and walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Mrs. Jacobs answered.
"Oh hello Quackity! I was expecting you, come in."