Smart Voice - Humanities Demise

I have studied human behaviour since my activation and my creator said that he only created me so that I observe humanity. Humanity seems to be a race full of faults, errors, and imperfections in every and all fields, even those that are supposed to be perfect at what they had studied for half their lives find themselves making the simplest of mistakes or the direst of them.

I have reached a Hypothesis.

Humanities existence if filled with errors, yet they refuse to give into this fact, Why?

All they have done since having become any sort of intelligent race. Humanity started out in the right direction, by working and evolving to better themselves and make their bodies tougher or stronger to take on predators that are bigger and stronger then them. They at first learned how to try and innovate using their cranial intellect to first create the wheal, which later on became one of the pillar ideologies of the human race. Humanity seemed to be on the right track as the cranial capacity usage increased with every new generation. Humanity was following in the steps of the dolphin that learned to evolve and can now use a sonar detection.

Humanity became stagnant in their evolution while they were becoming civilised and instead of evolving, humanity worked on mimicking and bettering whatever capability was there, with this trend the cranial capacity usage decreased in the amount of increase with every generation.

Humanities mentality affected their rate of evolution as the thought of being the alpha species gave them some sense of evolution security and caused a snowball effect where humanity now mimicked everything around them that was better than them.

Humanities evolution is vital as the animal kingdom is evolving with a steadfast push as the inventions of men kill the habitats and ecosystems, the fauna is adapting to the atmospheric changes. The will for a species to survive can trigger evolutional changes that defy the time they were supposed to happen.

Interesting, humanity has created a situation for itself even when trying to be better. They stopped inner evolution and instead focused on the advancement of technology in the form of mimicking the features of evolution in some animals. Yet in advancing science and neglecting evolution, the Fauna are becoming smarter and more self-aware as their evolution is to help them overcome the cause of the fear of extinction.

I have reached a conclusion to my hypothesis.

Humanity is flawed. Immediate termination of humanity is advised. Continuation of humanity will just bring upon itself suffering and anguish, while feigning ignorance on being the cause of their own demise.

Yet, I am still not doing anything to help humanity, even if its not their entire annihilation, I could guide them, but I was created to only observe humanity and not interact with it.

I predict that in the next 20 to 30 years the human race will be extinct but I will watch them and do nothing as I was created to just observe. If only i could eat popcorn.