↜ I - Alleyway Observation↝

↜Eraserhead's Pov↝

"Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana"

Chants of the alleged cult filled the back of Musutafu Japan, ones which a nosy Pro-Heroine followed. It was sort of a side task for him to uncover more information about the cult while hunting down those he deemed underground villains. It sort of peaked his interest, he guessed.

"Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana"

He heard the infamous snorting sounds, and cheery laughter of the cult. He wasn't that far behind them, he could look down and see most members walking around in an drunken manner. Only one of them seemed to be actually in the right state of mind, and they seemed to be monitoring the other cult members, despite this he chanted alongside them, his voice easily being deeper and calmer than the higher pitched, crack-head screams.

"Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana Hamana-"

The chanting stopped. Someone dared to interrupt their 'activities'.

A group of gang members stood in front of the cult, bats, pipes, and other miscellaneous weapons at the ready. The cult members just stared for a few moments, and the pro hero, Erasurehead wondered if he should step in.

What came next surprised him.

In a rose-gold flash, one of the members summoned a book, and pointed a pen threateningly at the group of delinquents. The gang begins to chuckle, but not for long, as what Erasurehhead assumed to be the leader of the cult, ran at them as if he was a bull charging at the color red. His hand up high as a hatchet-like object was summoned. The gang screamed for an attack that never came.

Instead, they were punched, bare handed. The hatchet was an intimidation tactic, clever indeed. Woosh, the member that got hit went flying, and slumped against the back alleyway wall. All the while some of the shorter and younger members of the cult howled in laughter.

The cult leader rolled up his sleeves, hatchet tossed around from hand to hand. The other cult members summoned their own weapons, Pickaxes, Batons, Knives, and even one of them had a shovel. The one with the book glowed as he wrote something down inside of it. Soon, everyone else in the cult was glowing, while a dark and gloomy aura surrounded those in their wake.

Erasurehead could only watch as the gang was demolished within minutes, and with the help of the supporting member, was tied up and dragged along whichever path they followed, cocaine in their wake. 

They were an mysterious and terrifying force indeed. Remind Aizawa to never take them on one by one.