↜ IV - Up and Away ↝

↜ Wilbur's POV ↝

Taking church prime and other religious minecraft builds as reference, a rough sketch in ink was made of what the Hamana Church would look like. Looking over, in the direction of Japan, it would be good to choose a place to build, and it would be good to clear it out beforehand.

Walking to the edge of the SMP, Wilbur Put on the custom-made shawl and set off towards the larger island. It was a quick row, only 10 or so minutes due to the newly created ice bridge that was built.

Arriving by the docks, he was met with the familiar sight of the outskirts of the city, and casually walked inwards, looking for the perfect place to build. He was halfway in when he was stopped by some police officers,

"Sir we have the right to believe that you are involved with the 'Hamana Cult.' Please cooperate with us as you are taken into questioning."

An interesting bunch, but he had stuff to do, so he rolled his eyes and tried walking by the officer, only to be blocked by another. "Sir, please do not resist-"

"I don't have time for your antics. I have actual work to do. So if you'll excuse me, I should be on my merry way."

Willbur pulled out his book. In reality, it didn't do anything, however he liked to pretend to write inside of it while typing out commands. He wasn't a fully fledged admin, but being the writer of the smp gave him some perks.

Both officers readied themselves for a possible attack. One of them even slid his hand over his gun holster. Wilbur pushed through the two officers, though not before being shot. 

Ow. 4 hearts of damage. Owie.

He was lucky he had food on him, specifically glow berries. He turned around, typing down a potion effect command and applied it to the two police officers. He grinned as they screamed in panic. They were floating. Levitation really is the best.

Now since they were out of his sight- Wait how would they get down? He didn't want to outright kill someone (yet). Slowfall should do right? But for how long?

More officers came and up they went, and then he finally calculated how much duration the slowfall should have. About 10 or so minutes.

Such a waste of time..