Glimps of a past life

Dust, Fire, bones, spears, Dust, death, Dust, DuSt, DUST, DUST DUST DUST DUST DUST EVERYWHERE!

h
w y
Why
Why br h r
Why brother?
why!
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?
BROTHER LEAVE THE HUMAN ALONE!

 I SHALL FIX IT ALL!!———————-———————————————————?:PAPYRUS!He falls of where he was sleeping which happened to be a chair in the library

———————-———————————————————
?:PAPYRUS!
He falls of where he was sleeping which happened to be a chair in the library.

Izuku shakily got up trying to catch his breathe from...whatever that was.

Izuku:(Ok well the nightmares are still here but what the hell was that?Why did It feel so...familiar? A-and...)

Izuku covered his face with his hands.

Izuku:(why am I crying?

Izuku shakes his head to regain focus before he jumps into that rabbit hole of questions.

Izuku:(Probably just a different nightmare then usual, nothing to think about)

Izuku cheeks his scroll that Ozpin gave him.

Izuku:(8:30 ya I should get ready for school.Probably get RWBY up in the process.)

Time skip to later in the day brought to you by chibi Izuku staring at chibi cross.

Glynda:Yes students the forest of forever fall is indeed beautiful but we are not here to sightsee.
Professor peach asked us for samples deep in side the forest,I'm am here to make sure none of you die.

That hurt Izuku but for some reason more then usual.Why?

Glynda:Now you all will collect the sap from the trees now go and have fun!

The students disperse quickly to get the sap.

Everyone was gathering sap although midoriya was slower then the rest.

Izuku:(Why am I getting a really bad case of dejavu I shouldn't even know this place.)

Suddenly the light of the world fades and the world black and white.The once crimson trees not the cleanest white you have ever seen.Izuku walks forward assuming this is due to lack of....somthing he walks deeper into the Forrest until he finds a hill with one singulars tree atop.Izuku's vision starts flashing on a off making it hard to stay awake but when he is done he looks at the mountain and sees somthing he dident expect. He saw what looked like fannuses and humans having a picnic under the tree each looking happy.These people consisted of 2 humans who he finds out are brothers, 2 goat fannuses one with a beard the other with pie in hand,a fish in armor flipping a spear in there hand,a spider lady with 8 eyes passing out tea of some sort, and finally 2 living skeletons one towering over the other in height and a short one about the size as the humans.

Tall skeleton:This is the greatest picnic ever
Short skeleton:Ya bro this is the best.
Fish:Ya punk this is pretty cool.

The Faunus were talking but the 2 human brothers seemed preoccupied on something else.