If Mario Was In Splatoon... (I.N. Edition) Part 1

July 15th, 2017

July 15th, 2017

During a hot, sizzling day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario never imagined finding himself on the adventure he would go on today.
He found himself with a paint brush and a wall. He stared at the brown brick for a moment, wondering what he was going to do for it. He looked down to a paint brush in his hand and then down at a can of light blue paint.

Mario: Hmm...What to do...

Peach: Hey! Quit standing there and get to work!

Mario winced. His girlfriend was more aggressive than ever today. He turned around to see her in her usual pink dress, helping Toadsworth with their side of the Castle Foyer.

Mario: Yeah. Just calm yourself. I'm working on it.

Peach: Don't talk back to me!

Toadsworth: Calm down, Princess. Let him be. He'll figure it out.

Peach: Well when he's the dumbass he is, he may never figure it out.

Mario: Hey, Uh...I'm still here.

Peach: I do not care.

Mario turns around and faces the wall again. He really didn't like how Peach was treating him. He couldn't even believe how he got with her in the first place. Oh wait, she convinced him to sleep with her and then they got together.

Mario: *thoughts* There's nothing better than being tied to a relationship with a sexual bond...Great...

Mario looked down at the paint can again and dipped the brush into it.

Mario: *thoughts* I'll show them my "artistic" skills and she'll have no choice but to send me away. I don't want to be around her right now anyways.

He started by painting normally when Peach stole a glance at him, and when she looked back to her side of the wall and started laughing along with her father, Mario immediately went to work and scribbled the word "ASS" on the wall. He made sure to make it bright in contrast to the background so it could stand out easily.

Toadsworth reached down and tried to get some paint to make an orange design on the wall, but when he only lifts up a brush with minimal paint on it, he turns towards Mario for help.

Toadsworth: Hey, Master Mario! We could really use some more orange paint! Would you mind fetching some?

Peach turned around to view Mario and her face drops when she sees Mario reveling at his artwork he created.

Peach: *to self* Dumbass...

Mario: Why orange?

Toadsworth: We need the perfect castle for you and Peach! I won't ask again!