If Mario Was In Splatoon... (I.N. Edition) Part 3

Mario opened the door to the roof and ran down the stairs, determined to catch up to Meggy

Mario opened the door to the roof and ran down the stairs, determined to catch up to Meggy. He had screwed up and wanted to fix his mistakes before it was too late. He legitimately thought he was making a new friend, and possibly even forging a new relationship, but that was failing and going down the gutter fast. He eventually found her at her door, messing with her keys to open her door, and he called out to her, trying to keep his distance at the same time. The last thing he needed was for her to go ballistic on him.

Mario: Megan...I need to speak to you.

Meggy: *sigh* Sorry, Mario. I'm really tired, and I know you mean well, but I just can't do that.

She opens her door and begins to close it behind her, but Mario puts a foot in the door to stop her and she opens it back up, a little more impatient this time.

Meggy: What is it?

Mario: I...I'm sorry. Really. I read the situation wrong, and I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, and....I won't do it again.

Meggy seemed to soften a bit and she crossed her arms and stepped out of the way, like she was letting him in. Mario still kept his stance in the doorway until she motioned for him to come in. Mario timidly walked in and tried to keep his distance, desperate to keep the peace and not create any tension.

Mario: I'm sorry, I should really be letting you have your night to yourself, but I just couldn't help but come in and apologize.

Meggy: How'd you even find my room anyways?

Mario: Easy. I followed you. Wait...That sounded kinda creepy.

Meggy: Uh, Huh...So you've apologized, now please...Get out of my apartment.

Mario: Okay...

Mario starts to turn around to leave, but spins back on his heel.

Mario: But before I go—

Meggy: Out!

Meggy was now losing patience and Mario stumbled out her doorway haphazardly where he was met with a wooden door to the face. He was lucky the door didn't strike him, or he might've broken his nose because of the force she had used to close it.

Mario: *to self* Great...So much for apologizing.

He turned and began to walk down the hallway.
Meggy was standing just inside her door and listened closely. She felt bad that she just chased him away like this yet again. All he wanted was to apologize, not harm or harass her.
She opened back up the door.