Prison world

Damons pov
It's been 4 months already 4 months since I've seen my girlfriend 6 months since I've talked to anyone besides bonnie and 6 freaking months I've been stuck in this hell hole and to make matters worse everyday repeats itself like a clock the same day over and over again. Bonnie and I were walking around mystic falls which didn't look as much different from our time. She started talking but I wasn't paying much attention all I could think about was getting the heck out of here and returning home to Elena just I like I promised her I would. Nothing was going to keep me from her no prophesy, destiny, sirebond  and definetly not this prison world. I promised I'd return home to her and I promised her I'd never leave her and I keep my promises. I was getting back one way or another and when I do I'm giving her the most mind blowing night of her life just like I said I would. I stopped in front of her house which she burnt down after having an emotional break down and turned her emotions off. "Damon, Are you listening to me?" Bonnie asked agitated, she snapped her fingers in front of my face "Hello" I slapped her hand lightly  glaring at her then continued looking at the house. "What on Earth are you even looking at?" She turned looking in front of her and looked at me sympathetic."Oh, Damon I'm sorry" Almost as if I was in a trance I walked to the porch and sat on the swing chair. "This was the place I first kissed Elena" Woah it must hold some very good memories here. I know you miss her Damon and I do to we're going to get out of here" she grabbed my shoulder lightly giving me a look of reassurance. I nodded slightly. Do you want to go inside? I nodded following her. All the memories and one incident happened and it got burned down. What are the odds? I went to her bedroom reliving the memories we shared here like when I first returned her necklace to her or when she woke up next to me unexpectedly lying on my chest in all honesty I could've lay like that all day with her. I walked over to her dressing table opening a few drawers. Till I found Elena's necklace it still existed in this timeline but what confused me was why was it here Elena didn't have the necklace in 1994. But who cares it means a lot to her and that means it means a lot to me to. I decided to keep it in case I get out of here in which case I could return it to her. "Damon look at this the crossword puzzle has been filled in"She came running in holding a newspaper" I pretended to be happy "Well congratulations Bon Bon you finished a crossword puzzle. Would you like a medal?"👏👏 She rolled her eyes looking annoyed "I didn't finish it. "She said irritated. Woah what's her problem. "Well I didn't do it and since we're the only ones here it had to be you."It wasn't me Damon." She slapped the newspaper in my chest. "Did you hear something? There's something here" she asked. "Why would I hear something? We're the only ones here, we were the only ones here now. We're the only ones here yesterday and we were the only one here the day before. It's just us Bonnie" I said. "I swear I heard something." Maybe it's the sound  extersential despair."I said annoyed. "Im going to go investigate you can either come with me or stay here." After a few minutes of debating and arguing I decided to follow her. I really hoped there was someone else. Altho Bonnie wasn't the worst company and I was glad she was here and I wasn't alone if I was I'd go mad and give up hope after everything she never gave up hope she kept fighting it was one thing I admired about her she was strong, fearless, selfless and brave. She deserved to know that.I ran up to her. "What are you going to do when you get home she asked kicking a stone?" Before I could answer I noticed my car in the parking lot. Running up to it I couldn't believe my eyes. "My car! " I can't believe it's here!" I sounded like a little kid who got his favourite toy for Christmas. "How is it here? I thought I blew it up" I got in rubbing my hands over the steering wheel. "And about your question when I get home. Im going to tell Elena how much I love her then I'm going to apologize for killing you." "Your funny" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm." I started doing car noises pretending to drive then got out. There's a grocery store downtown we need to get groceries." "I don't need to eat" I pointed out I chose to eat it was mostly to stop the cravings. "Well I do unlike you I have to eat food. You choose to you have a choice. "Well it helps with the cravings plus its nice to try different things sometimes"  We went to the supermarket  doing some shopping well to be fair bonnie was doing the shopping while I tried on every pair of sunglasses riding on the back of the cart. "Your such a child sometimes" she said shaking her head." I know" I'm going to get some more things wait here" she instructed after she left I went exploring till I stopped by the isle with the chips "You twos arguments are hilarious I turned around and saw a young guy probably in his 20s with black hair the same colour as mine eating a bag of chips. The names Kai."He said smirking and we're going to go back home"

We finally met Kai things will really start picking up from here a lot of drama awaits don't worry Delena will come much sooner than you think