Chapter 7: Simple pleasures

Mature content

Shoving Ruby's head down on my dick, I threw my head back and let out a loud grunt as Ruby frantically tried pushing herself away, but she held no strength against my hands forcing her down on me.

Smirking at her attempting to punch my thighs, I pulled her off me and slapped her cheek repeatedly as saliva fell from her lips and tears streamed down from her eyes.

"Boss, please. You're hurting"-

Silencing her with my dick, I continued to thrust myself into her mouth not giving a shit about how she felt.

I was furious. Angry at everything that stupid girl did.

"Swallow it bitch" I growled out as I reached down to slap her ass.

Entwining my fingers through her blonde hair, I stared down at her watching as she obeyed me and took every bit.

"Good girl".

Pulling her head away, I shoved her back and cleaned myself up before putting my trousers back on.

With a cigarette in my mouth, I fiddled with my belt before collapsing on the bed and attempting to light it.

"You've been very angry recently. Is everything okay?".

Ruby sat on the edge of the bed after slipping her bright red lingerie back on.

She watched me intently as I looked up to the ceiling blowing puffs of smoke up into the air. 

"Shut the fuck up, you're a toy not a damn therapist".

Ruby instantly looked down at her lap and started playing with her fingers before resting her hand on my leg.

"I care about you boss" she whispered out whilst rubbing her hand on my leg.

"I couldn't care less Ruby. Work is stressing me out, that's it. But you wouldn't know because the only work you do is opening your legs".

Ruby looked over at me with hurt in her eyes, but she was used to it. She didn't care anymore.

"Hey, I only open them for you" she giggled before rubbing her hand on my dick, but I was too lost in my thoughts to spin her over and fuck her brains out.

I couldn't help but think back to the girl who splashed water on me without a care.

Why the fuck did I not throw her over my shoulders and punish her.

I lived by rules and believed in punishment. So why the fuck did I take it out on Ruby instead.

Bringing the cigarette to my lips, I blew the smoke from my mouth frowning at how stupid I was for just walking away.

"Boss, who's the girl?".

Fucking fantastic.

I don't know if it was euphoric feeling of having a great shag or the well needed cigarette, but I decided to have some fun.

"She's my fiancee" I muttered out smirking at the quiet gasp.

"W-What?".

Looking up at Ruby, I fell back with my head on the pillow and let out a breathy laugh.

Bitch looks on the verge of tears.

"Hm. She's my fiancee. And let me tell you something, I can't wait to fuck her. She's got something you haven't. Her virginity".

Pushing myself up with the cigarette in my mouth, I looked over at Ruby who was frantically biting her nail in frustration and confusion.

"B-But, you're sleeping with me" she looked over, hurt on her face.