Chapter 12: Life goes on

2 years later

Callan

"I'm surprised you managed to bring me what I requested. Now, strip and give it all to me".

Staring at the girl who seemed to be jittery and on edge, I watched as she dropped her bags and slowly began to remove her clothes one by one in my office surrounded by men watching her with hungry eyes.

With a cigar between my fingers, I watched her intently as she slowly started unravelling the tape from around her body and started to place the white packages on my desk.

"Good girl. But, we're not quite done there. Hank, make sure it's all there".

Smirking at the fear in her eyes, she stepped back once she placed all the packages in front of me and started frantically playing with her fingers as Hank began to weigh all the individual parcels.

Hank piled all the parcels on top of one another before stepping back and shook his head.

"Oh dear, we do have a little problem. It seems we're short. So where is it slut?" I smirked at her.

Of course I was raging at the thought of someone fucking me over, but this timid little mouse was trembling uncontrollably which pleased me greatly.

"The man, he must have screwed me over" she whispered out with pleading eyes, but her words fell upon deaf ears.

"Funny how we'd be short a little bit. You see here Jackie, I can tell a drug addict when I see one. The dilated pupils indicate where my cocaine has gone. You know how I feel about theft when it comes to my products. Now, kneel and beg for forgiveness".

With my cigar between my lips, I watched as the pathetic girl fell to the floor begging for mercy.

"I-I'm sorry boss. I was just so scared. I needed something to settle my nerves smuggling them into the country. I'll get you triple and give you my body for you to do as you please".

Laughing at the fear in her voice, I watched as she removed her underwear and held her arms out like an damn offering to a pack of wolves.

"My, women are so quick to spread their legs when they want to make the wrongs right" I laughed whilst pointing my cigar down to her exposed pussy.

Everyone up roared with laughter as she stood in the centre of the room with cheeks red from embarrassment and fear.

"Maybe if you weren't so much of a slut, I'd take up the offer. But you've been banged more than a snooze button on a Monday morning. Take her to the basement and make her suffer" I waved her off watching as she was dragged out screaming for mercy.

Placing my cigar down in my crystal bowl, I picked up one of the packages smiling at the pure white powder.

"Kylan must be stupid not to pick up on us screwing him every time. Sell it to us for a set price yet we make triple. Damn do I love fucking with people" Rob laughed as he threw up a handful of notes causing them to fall everywhere.

Leaning back into my chair, I smirked at him as he picked up a package of cocaine and took a long sniff at the outer layer.

"Goddamn this calls for a fucking celebration" he yelled out high from the smell and the life of luxury. We were extremely rich 2 years ago, but now we were fucking filthy rich.

"That'll have to wait Rob".

Rob's head whipped over to mine with the deepest frown on his face.

"The fuck you mean? I'm ready for an easy slut on my dick, a bottle in my hand and a pile of money in the other. I think we've earned it Callan".

Smirking at Rob as he collapsed down in a chair, I turned my attention back to the invitation card and frowned.