~chapter 13.

CHAPTER 13:
"A GENUINE THOUGHT."

Soundtrack: waves by Dean Lewis.
"it comes and goes in waves, and carries us away.

~

"Liar." Draco scoffed.

"Fine, I'm sure you don't believe me, leave then." Harry gushed.

"Yeah! I don't believe you alrigh-" Draco began, but stopped at the noise of sniffling, or rather crying.

"Go, what are waiting for?" Harry added as he rapidly wiped his cheek.

"Are- you crying?-" Draco asked now, concerned.

"You should be the last person to care about it, just- leave." Harry replied blankly.

"Very well then." Draco huffed hastily, slowly climbing down the stairs of the bus, as he saw Ron and Hermione walk in.

"Harry, Malfoy just walke- Harry- you're crying? what for?" Hermione said almost tripping over.

Ron dashed to Harry.

Harry swiftly wiped his tears.

"Oh no you don't harry- I saw those tears." Ron replied in accusing tone.

"Ron, its fine-" Harry smiled slightly.

"It was Malfoy wasn't it? what did he say?" Hermione acknowledged, glancing at Harry.

"No- it wasn't- him, its alright." Harry lied hesitantly.

"Then why was he just walking out the bus?" Hermione accused.

"I don't know, okay?" Harry huffed, as he lay his against the window sill of the bus gloomily.

"Harry he's literally stood out there in the rain, he'd be bloody mad to, unless something happened." Hermione said.

"Its- Raining-?" Harry asked, maybe even feeling pity for the blond.

"Yeah, just started raining a few minutes ago." Ron added.

"I- I can't possibly explain what happened, I'm not comfortable with it, but- can you please convince him to hop on the bus again?." Harry stammered.

"you must've gone mad in the head if you want Malfoy to come back up here." Ron replied as starstruck he was.

"Its alright harry, I'll fetch him." Hermione said giving Harry a nod.

"DRACO.LUCIUS.MALFOY." she yelled from the window.

"What in the Merlin?" Draco mumbled as he looked up.

"DRACO MALFOY, YOU GET YOUR FILTHY ARSE UP HERE, BEFORE I HEX YOU INTO OBLIVION, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" Hermione stated loudly.

"Hermione- that's enough-" Harry replied with a sigh that clearly mentioned embarrassment.

"DRACO! LUCIUS! MALFOY!" she yelled, her arms acting as if her microphone.

Draco swiftly ran up the stairs.

"What in hell Granger-, you've scared me to death, why'd you have to bloody scream?" Draco scoffed.

"No talking, go sit next to harry." Hermione stated.

"But-"

"I said, no talking." Hermione smiled, but it was a smile that genuinely scared Draco.

Draco went and sat next to Harry in silence, Harry almost awakened his tears, but held it in.

"I- I hate you, okay?"