Chapter 1: I like you

•ღ•

I patiently tapped my fingers on the desk leaning my chin on my palm looking out the glass pane, Man he's late. I sighed glancing at my phone. I nonchalantly pick the phone up when I opened it there was an 'Unread message' I clicked to read the message and it was from Chiyo

'(Y/n)-chan I wish you were here with us there are a lot hotties here!' I rolled my eyes about to reply when suddenly "U-Uhmm, I'm sorry for being late" I lifted my eyes, smiling as I put the phone down straightening my posture as I look at the blue haired boy in front of me.

"No problem! I just arrived too" That's a lie, I've been waiting here for half an hour 

"Come sit" I said then he sat down, I lifted my hand calling for a waiter who immediately went to our table giving us the menu.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, He looked a bit uncomfortable at first as he looked at his menu. "Choose whatever you like, my treat!" I smiled, he put his menu down looking at me straight in the eyes. 

"Making a girl treat me feels wrong" He stated, I waved my hand "No! It's fine by me! Please" I put my hand down gazing at him. "I just want to thank you" I smiled bowing my head. 

"I did it because it was the right thing to do and I'm not asking something in exchange" He stated, I lifted my head looking at him as he stood up. 

Can't you just accept my gratitude tsk!

"But I'll be much sadder if you don't accept this gratitude" I pouted looking down, I could feel his gaze down on me. 

"F-Fine, I'll accept it!" He quickly sat down, I clasped my hands happily "That makes me happy!"

After eating, I wiped my mouth with a napkin, letting out a satisfied sigh. "I'm stuffed" I smiled at him bowing my head. "Thanks for eating with me today" 

"N-no thank you for treating me" He said bowing his head. "Wha-! No this is my thank you" I said waving my hand.

We went out of the restaurant after paying for the food. We stood outside as I look at him. "I'll be going now, but before you go may I ask?" He nodded in response. "What is it?"

"May I ask your name?" He was surprised for a bit then he look away. "Souya. Souya Kawata" I smiled, pulling a paper out of my bag handing it to him. 

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)" He pulled the paper hesitantly then he turn to me. "What's this?" I let go of the paper smiling to him as I turn my heels. "My number" I tuck the strand of my hair that was distracting my view behind my ear as I turn my body walking away from him.

"Bye Bye Souya-kun~" I waved my hand not taking a glance at him.

•ღ•

Souya's heart started racing as soon as she called his name. "Souya-kun..?" He mumbled looking at the letter that had her number and under it was a heart drawing. He slid it inside his pockets letting out a sigh, then he took one last glance at her back.

"Did I just get myself in trouble?" He mumbled as he turn his heels.

•ღ•

I opened the door as I head inside the maids greeting me as they took my bag off my shoulders. "Young lady, Aoi-sama has been waiting for you, she's waiting in her room" The maid informed. I walked up to the stairs heading to Aoi's room as I knocked three times.

After a few seconds the door opened and Aoi's irritated look greeted me. "Where have you gone? I've been waiting for half an hour!" She sneered, I averted my gaze not meeting her eyes. 

"I just went out for a bit" I answered, she leaned on the door frame with her hands crossed. "Hey brat, my friends are gonna be here later and you need to stay out of my way. For short" She paused leaning close to my face "Stay in your room and never come out until I say so" She sneered, leaning back and then she slammed the door shut right at my face as I took a step back.

•ღ•

I skipped towards the classroom, it was still early and there were only a few students. It was peaceful and quiet as I hummed sliding the door open. Before I could get inside the classroom, I saw Souya walking in the hallways. I immediately turned to the side to greet him.

"Oh-! Souya-kun I didn't know we were schoolmates!" I skipped my way towards him lifting my hand up. "Good morning!" I greeted, He looked towards me with that usual angry face of his.

"G-Good morning" 

Oh! He's stuttering how cute~ 

"You're early today" I beamed.

When it was lunch time some boys stood in front of me inviting me to have lunch with him which I kindly declined. I stood from my seat then I walked out of the classroom with them still following me.

"Why?" They asked.

I turn to the side and saw Souya-kun walking in the hallways. He must be going to the cafeteria.

"Hmm~ sorry boys I've already had someone to join me for lunch"

"Wh-What? Who?" They asked, I walk towards Souya-kun smiling at them.

“Souya-kun!” I called making him stop and turn to me. I ran towards him then I linked his arm with mine.

"Souya-kun will be joining me for lunch! Right Souya-kun~?" I turn to him, he had a confused look and blush at the same time.

"I-I do?" He asked, I nodded then I turned to the other boys.

"Maybe next time, yeah?" I asked then they scratched the back of their heads as they walk away

"I guess so" They replied. I turned to Souya-kun who was still confuse.

"Let's go? I don't take no for an answer Souya-kun" I cheekily smiled.

"E..Er- Why me?" He asked, I just simply smiled and said—

"Because I like you"

I could see a blush creeping up his face as he opened his mouth "W-Wha-?" He stuttered, his face red as beet and he was shaking.

"As a friend of course Souya-kun~" I chuckled.

"I know that" He looked away.

"Or perhaps you want me to like you for real?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"N-No I didn't said that!" He said panicking as he waved his hand in front of him. 

"Haha! You're so cute Souya-kun!" I laughed, His face was still red as he look away. "Let's go? I heard their serving chicken today" I said, pulling his hand then I ran pulling him with me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's Note;

Hi guys! So as you can see, if you have read this chapter, I edited this chapter because I made a big mistake, but it's already fixed so, enjoy readingg!