Chapter : 8

Tears kept falling down as you know there is something making you both close to again and again.... Against The Fate.... Against the morals.... But it shouldn't be...It will end the his Aozv..

End Of The whole World.....

It was freezing cold as you both stood under the tree in the rain. Keeping your tighter towards his warm he kept caressing your head to make you warm with him. But the coldness didn't left. You were freezing and shaking by the coldness.

Taehyung : Y/n.... Y/n....

[ He called you out but you couldn't respond by the freezing, it was undurable weather as you shaken in his hands. Taehyung's eyes went big when he noticed you are cold as he suddenly pulled you up in bridal style. ]

Taehyung : Y/n, don't worry. We will be in room soon.

[ He swing his cout over you as he kept you like the phoenix keep his beloved under his wings. Pulling your body closer he run towards the castle with his all mean. The guards kept looking the way there prince was panicking. ]

But Taehyung didn't cared, His only aim was getting on the room and keeping you warm. On the way of running towards his room his mind kept asking him
" Why does it hurts too much to see her in pain ". His heartbeat couldn't calm down as he kept running while tears flowed through his eyes.

Opening the door he dashed towards the bed placing you in the middle of the bed. He rushed towards the wardrobe picking up the blankets and a warm towel to make your body heat. His hands were trembling because of the tension aroused him while you didn't answer him.

He couldn't see the phace where you couldn't answer him. The moment when he calls you and you were there for not answering, it made him panic. He can't see that or experience it in his all life. He felt like his life was spilling from his hands when he went through the moments.

Taking the towel he suddenly came towards you pulling your head towards his lap he suddenly brushed your hair making it dry. His hands were shaking everytime as he kept gasping while making you warm. After making the hair dry he picked the blanket and came to cover you.

But while wearing the wet dresses you will cath cold as he suddenly blinked several times thinking what should he do.... He didn't want to undress you like that without your will even you both did it. He haven't did it without your will too. His heartbeat started to rise up as he decided to wake you up.

Taehyung : Y/n.... Y/n open your eyes... Y/n please... Please answer me Y/n.... Pl-

[ You didn't answer him as he went all freezed as fear raised him through nerves. He didn't think too much as he suddenly pulled the blanket over you and undressed you under the Blanket to prevent him from seeing you naked without your will. ]

When he was done he quickly pulled more blankets towards your body as kept you in it.... he brushed his hands simultaneously making it heat and he pressed his warm palms towards your face and neck in the heat..... He kept doing it for hours as his hands were already paining by the fraction between his palms.

But he didn't stop... He kept making you heat and after few hours your eyeballs moved round making Taehyung suddenly call you.

Taehyung : Y/n.... Y/n are you awake... Y/n please answer... Y/n are you awake.

You hissed as words were not coming from your lips, The rain were ice-cold that was unable for normal humans as you were still subconscious. Taehyung panicked as he suddenly stood up to take more blankets but before even he go you quickly grabbed his wrist making him stop and look over you again.

Taehyung : Y/n... Y/n please answer me-

Y/n : I...It's Coldd......i... C-cant....

[ He suddenly grabbed your arms around and pressed his against his chest as the warmth rushed in your hands as you moved your body closer to his warm with the closed eyes. ]

You needed the warmth.. His warmth that non of the world things can give you... His warm was the only one that made you feel heat and you pulled his body closer towards you hugging him tightly while Taehyung eyes were shaking as his lips trembled.

His heart couldn't calm down as he kept his eyes closed feeling your body in him and feeling of his warmth pressing against her body. But you suddenly hissed while his royal cout which was wet by the rain touched your skin. Taehyung cursed under his breath as he suddenly pulled of his wet dress to the floor as he came down to the blanket.

It was not a lustful move... It was only for saving you from the coldness. He knows the coldness in AozV is unable for a normal human as he pulled you closer to his warmth..... His palms kept caressing your back to make you warm and legs kept brushing to your legs to make it warm.... He slowly pressed his lips against yours forehead as he pulled your head towards his crook of neck.

The rain sounds were raising besides the window and the breeze couldn't calm down but still all you both could hear was your both breaths getting calmer in eachother embrace. Snuggling into eachother and that was a moment of falling against the fate.... The rain sounds gone higher than ever you both hold tight sleeping in each other's warm......

Morning..

You kept examining his face while sitting besides the bed resting you back asides the headboard. You wake up early as you already put on clothes and was waiting for Taehyung to wake up. You didn't wanted to wake him up but also couldn't stop staring at his angelic face.

Yesterdays incidents shined through your eyes over minute

Yesterdays incidents shined through your eyes over minute .... Turning into complete red you lips kept raising in a shy smile as the feeling of tickles kept brushing in the belly bottom. Biting your lips to prevent you from smiling further more you rocked yourself with your foot to calm your feelings.

The atmosphere was not clear and it was all cloudy but still Taehyung's face shined throughout like glitters or maybe in your eyes......You remembered about everything that happened with him... He was the right time at the right moment...

You remembered about the time you wanted to end your life but now he was making you worth for living... He was making your heart moving... It was him.... Everything was him... Everything about yourself was replacing by the feelings towards him.... Just for him...

Breaking your thoughts there was a huge drum sounds as the door of the room banged loudest than ever..... The sounds kept raising as you suddenly panicked as you called out Taehyung.

Y/n : Wake up.... Please wake up..

[ Blinking several time Taehyung finally opened his eyes... He slowly smiled at you and was about to say something but before the sound a voice came against the door. ]

...... ? : PRINCE TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR, IT YOUR KINGS ORDER.

********************************

Vote
Comment
Share
And follow Kookarrot For more