Chapter : 1

Standing besides the lake side tree you stared to the moon reflection over the water floating asides the wind. There was completely silence that only echoed the smooth breeze sound through your ear.
But inside your mind there was a complete breakdown happening.

At last the only person that you think you had also leaved you, your best friend Xia is not anymore by your side..... Not even in this world... She was the only one you had left on this world that you could lean on.

Thinking about the past you remembered how much happy were you asides your parents and siblings.... But at the year you are Eighteen everything went upside down....
Your parents went in a car accident and your siblings met with heavy disease that made you all alone.

And the same year... Now your best friend is gone... The only one you left had is also not anymore..

Y/n: " Am i the reason behind this ? "

You questioned your self while a tear flowed through your cheeks making your breath shake.

You had no tears left to cry, In this one year you witnessed 4 death of the people you mostly value about. The death was arouse around you which made feel like it's always shivering cold around you and always being watched. It's creeped the shit out of you.

You took steps towards the lake only focusing the way of water raising around your body length... You slowly closed your eyes when the water completely drowned about your head.... Didn't even try to swim, You made your body freeze to feel your soul lefting from your body slowly.

Y/n : I am coming towards you my beloveds
[ You said in your mind as the breath hitched closing your eyes completely.... But---]

You suddenly felt something falling over the water as you quickly opened your eyes only to see those eyes.....

Everything went black suddenly as you felt like you were pulled by a force that made you shake in fear

? : Hey.....Hey lady open your eyes...
[ The sound was not to huge and not too low but it was deeper than the ocean sending shivers stimulating your nerves as your head felt like it was floating ]

Blinking a several time you opened your eyes founding yourself in a room which had a controlling vibe which made your heart beat faster. Looking over the room your eyes suddenly falled over a Guy standing at the couch legs over his another legs.

You tilted your head and examined him... He wear a long dark coat and his eyes were darker than night but his eyes shined like eclipse. His red lips and his deep gaze made your heart relax ....You felt like his gaze smoothed you as you gasped just by looking at him.

Y/n : Wh-why did you saved me ?
[ Your words were shaking through your trembling lips... The coldness never left you.. It was shivering inside your head but the whole body were paralyzed by his dark gaze over yours. ]