Chapter : 10

And It is a loosing game........
That Loving you is a loosing game

Your tears couldn't stop as it kept digging your inner emotions .....Hugging you tightly he laid down to the bed still with you. Laying your head on his chest you cried out while putting your right arms around his waist as he put his left arm around you neck.

Letting out every emotions and the pain that you both were suffering. His palms kept caressing your hair and back again making you rock into sleep. The sound of rain were reducing outside as Taehyung took a heavy breath calming himself that the rain is reducing. 

The breeze sounds was audible assuring that the rainy clouds will go but the coldness was undrurable.  Your eyes falled into sleep as you were all out of energy by the running and everything. In this few days you faced the most difficultys that no one can endure in all life. 

Drifting into sleep while your tears kept flowing down  as Taehyung slowy brushed his fingers over your cheeks wiping it off. Laying completely down he pulled out the blanket over you both keeping you deep into his warmth.

It was more than calming....It was more like getting healed..... The way only you both can heal eachother...

Morning time........

Your eyes blinked several times as you coughed a few time while something disturbed your sleep.  Waking up your eyes widened when you saw the whole room and house in kinda smoke.... It was more like hot smoke as you felt like steamy. 

Looking back at Taehyung you tapped his arms to wake him up while panicking looking at the surroundings.

Y/n  : Wake Up......Please wake up...

Taehyung's eyes got distracted as he slowly wake up rubbing his chest to find you with him

Taehyung's eyes got distracted as he slowly wake up rubbing his chest to find you with him. He suddenly opened his eyes knowing that you were not with him but got calmed when he saw you right besides him.
But his eyebrows crashed together when he saw dark smokes  around the room. 

Taehyung  :  Sm-smoke  ?

Y/n :  I don't know, It's sweating too..

[ You both frowned your eyebrows as Taehyung's eyes suddenly went wide making you anxious. ]

Y/n : Wh-what  ?

Taehyung : For-Forest Fire  !!!!!  Shit we should move fast.

[ He suddenly pulled your wrist pulling you towards him as he rushed outside to the front yard to find the place filling with burning smoke. ]

Taehyung : The forest is burning..SHIT. The fire is spreading that's why the smoke is coming. We should better be fast  !

[ You panicked when you hear those words, It's again problems and you couldn't understand it at all. ]

Taehyung :  Stay close to me.

[ He cupped your face making you break the thoughts, his eyes stare at you making you trust on him as he grabbed your wrist tightly. ]

Taehyung : We must run fast. 

Taking a deep breath Taehyung quickly rushed off towards outside holding on your wrist as you tried your best to run too

Taking a deep breath Taehyung quickly rushed off towards outside holding on your wrist as you tried your best to run too.....But suddenly you both heard  the sound of hourses and foot steps making you both suddenly stop. 

Taehyung :  It's Royal Guards !  We Must hide.

[ He quickly pulled you towards a  big tree as he trapping you between his arms around the trees. Your both breath got stucked as you try best to not make any noise to prevent escaping from the gaurds. ]

The sound of horse increased as Taehyung quickly pressed his whole into your body behind the tree. His hair was perfectly falled over his forehead and over his shiny dark orbs. His lips as right above your nose as his lips kept crashing into your eyelids making you blink in tension between the situation and also the tension between Taehyung. 

.........  ? : PRINCE TAEHYUNG ......TAEHYUNG....

[ Taehyung's eyes widened hearing the voice as he quickly take a breath calming him up as he pulled him out making you confused. ]

Taehyung :  Ubel...  !!!