Chapter 1 - The Normal Weather

Ah... Again...

I heard the skies grumble as the clouds cover the area, darkness started to grow and the sun was no longer visible. I gripped tightly on my umbrella as I reveal a sigh, it's going to rain again, just like any other day. I opened wide my umbrella before dragging it on top of me to cover my head. Making sure I was dry before the rain even starts and stops.
A few moments later I finally heard the rain drops bouncing against the fabric of my umbrella, It started to rain.

You know what vibe I'm getting here? Cheesy Drama feels. It's disgusting.

It's been raining for who knows when, ever since I started senior year, the clouds have been pouring nonstop. Even the news couldn't explain this kind of bullcrap. I've been hearing rumors that the weather was connected to the gods, thus making a conclusion that us humans have angered the gods for an unknown reason. I wondered, how am I even involved?

I inhaled deeply and let it out, releasing the negative feeling I had, specifically it's about hating the rain. But who am I to care? It's a natural phenomenon and there's nothing anyone can do. I kept a straight face as I looked into the distance. I hate the rain.

Debating whether I should stand still or move forward, oh who am I kidding, it's not like I'd stand there like a statue of liberty anyway. I walked forward while I held my umbrella upwards, I wasn't really certain of where I was going but I'm not considering that as a problem.

Right I just remembered, I was walking to the crappy school I enrolled to. No, I don't hate academics, in fact, learning is something I do everyday, not to mention 'enjoying' it in every single way. The school is just so crappy you can hardly be educated. The teachers barely teach anymore, especially in senior year. And the students here are so boring.

Setting aside those facts about the school, I had no choice but to stay. I'm not rich.

I entered the school grounds and walked past many students who were chattering outside even though it's literally raining. Oh I forgot to mention 'weird' about the students too.

Didn't mind. None of my business.

As I strode near the entrance of the school, I noticed the same desperate person begging for this chick's attention. He would always ask her to follow him or do the exact opposite, either of the two. But to his dismay he always gets rejected and yet he's as hard as rock. Kids.

I walked past the man with his desperate need for attention, as well as the woman he's pulling. I was walking rather slow, just because I had no reason to rush anything, therefore I could still hear them arguing, until eventually the other raged at this guy and shouted at him. I looked behind and saw his wore expression, he became sad after hearing such words come out of her mouth. Ugh, why did I even waste time looking at them, it's like I'm watching a drama film.

However, there was this something that caught my attention. The moment this guy changed his expression when the girl left, the rain completely stopped. As if it never rained in the first place. The sun that was once covered in dark clouds were no longer.

I tried my best to not make it seem like I was eavesdropping their whole drama scene, so I stayed for a bit before taking off completely. I don't even know if that was one way to do it.

I strolled through the halls to find my first class, not bothering to interact with anyone that's on my way.

When I got there, I sat on my assigned seat, specifically the one that's beside the window. Such a cliche am I right.
Receiving the feeling of boredom, I snatched a book that I brought, lying on the surface of my table. I opened the book and flipped through the pages, finding the specific page I stopped on.