The Mokke have a trivia!

THE MOKKE HAVE A TRIVIA AND ITS HUGE! K LETS GET STARTED TRDFGVYBHUNJI!

~The Mokkes are simultaneously voiced by 3 different voice actresses in the Anime.

~ok that's cool  but how do they stay so in sync? wouldn't that take a lot of practice?

~Their favorite snack is candy

~I think we all know that one lol

~They all have different favorite candy flavors, such as cola, apple, and strawberry.

~What kind of candy tho? like just plain hard candy?

~They really don't like lemon flavored candy, they say its poison and inedible.

~tbh i like lemon flavor but it depends on the candy lol.

~Their latest concern is that they won't be allowed to be apart of the seven mysteries.

~Its uncertain how they talk without a mouth. even they're confused on how they make sounds.

~In all honesty i'm confused to lol.

~they remind Nene of her hamster, white inferno.

~sounds like somth Gundham would name one of his hamsters if he had one more.

~no one knows what they taste like.

~Um excuse me? did I read that right? why the hell would u eat a fucking Mokke? what the actual fuck?

~They get excited after hearing a lightning storm, it reminds them of loud festival openings.

~The mokke enjoy playing cards and are shown playing cards a bunch.

~ok i kinda already guessed that lol.

~The mokke are either very good at cards, or hanako just sucks because he can't beat them for shit.

~Go team mokke!

OKAY! THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! HAVE A AMAZING DAY\NIGHT AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 80 READS AND 3 VOTES! IT MAKES ME SUPER MEGA HAPPY TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVEN THOUGH I'VE JUST BEEN POSTING TRIVIAS FOR THE PAST WEEK LOL! I LOVE YOU ALL! BYE BYE!

~bonz<3