Yako's Trivia bc I'm trying to post once a day

OK! Good morning! or maybe not morning for u idk lol, but yeah lets get started!

~Her favorite snack is Sweet-bean-jelly sandwich!

~I have no idea what that is, if anyone has had it, please tell me in the comments of its good cuz i wanna try all these foods!

~Her latest concern is that its getting hard to groom herself.

~Uh like with a brush or like, in fox form?

~In "After School boy Hanako-kun" She fell in love with Nene's homeroom teacher cuz he looked like misaki (also his name is nagisa ig)

~uh imma skip this one cuz i dont feel like typing that much cuz i have to go from tab to tab lol

~Yako is based of a fox yokai named Yako/Nogitsune.

~like yokai watch?

~She's easily scared bu lightning and will go to the wild for refuge.

~wait wdym wild, she's in a school...

~She seems to enjoy hunting mokke, her favorite festival stall is mokke hunting.

~ RUN MOKKE RUN! (danganronpa reference? maybe...)

Thats all for Yako, should i do Tsukaka next? I dont mind doing two in a day... well we'll see kinda soon ig lol. Have a wonderful day/night!  See you next time!

~Bonz <3

In the , her fox form is mainly unchanged, aside from her face. This change happened twice within her appearances in and of the pilot. Her face in Chapter 3 closely resembles the one she got in serialized series.