Part 17

Billy couldn't stop gawking at you, wondering how it was possible you grew more beautiful each time he saw you. The red wrap dress you were wearing accentuated all your curves, and it took every bit of willpower he had not to rip it off of you and fuck you senseless right then and there. Unfortunately, he had to behave himself. Caravan was a pretty bouji place that had recently been labelled as one of the hottest restaurants in Manhattan and he had to pull a few strings to get a last-minute reservation for tonight. But seeing the smile on your face when you realized this was where you were dining had been completely worth all the hassle.

As the hostess guided the two of you to your table, he noticed a few assholes at the bar admiring you from afar. Immediately he snaked his arm around your waist to draw you in closer. You were his. If he could he'd pluck out every one of those fuckers' eyes so they never made the mistake of looking at you again. Better yet, he'd keep you locked behind closed doors. Of course you wouldn't agree to anything like that because you were too goddamn independent for your own good.

"What's wrong?" you asked, taking a seat at your designated table.

Billy's attention returned to your face as he followed suit, his gaze inhaling you in. "You look too hot. Too many assholes staring at you," he grumbled.

The worried look on your face was replaced with a beaming smile, one that made his cock twitch.

"You're being ridiculous" you remarked, scanning the menu.

His eyes drifted down to your chest, the swell of your soft, supple breasts just begging to be kissed and licked by him.

"Stop staring at my boobs, Billy," you chastised even as a small smile graced your lips. "This is a proper first date. You can't just ogle me like that. You have to behave like a gentleman."

He quirked his eyebrow. "Sweetheart, I've never been that."

"Well, try," you ordered.

The waitress came by with the bottle of red wine you'd requested and poured some in both of your glasses. He noticed the redhead giving him a friendly smile, her green eyes lingering on him for a second too long. Fine, yeah, she may have been hot but she wasn't you. No one was. So while he would have happily slipped her his number in the past, now the idea of being with someone who wasn't you no longer excited him.

Once she left, he took the opportunity to move a few inches closer to you. What he really wanted was to get on his knees and bury his head between your legs, but something told him eating you out in in the crowded restaurant wouldn't go over very well with you.

"I think she likes you."

Hand propped on the back of your chair, he started playing with your hair. "Who?"

"Our waitress. She didn't look at me once, her eyes were on you the entire time."

He leaned in, ecstatic at the thought of you acting possessive. Even though you'd confessed to having feelings for him, Billy still worried you were ready to bolt at any moment. To see you jealous meant you genuinely cared and he didn't have to worry about you leaving him. "She's not my type. I have my eyes on someone else."