𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

1. THE AWKWARD BEGINNING.

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★Warnings: Heavy swearing

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★
Warnings: Heavy swearing.
"Names' [Y/N] [L/N], sorry for causing a ruckus back there."
☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

The building of Hope Peak Academy loomed over the [hair/color] girl. Ah, Hope's Peak Academy. A school that's government-funded and a privilege. They say that if you come here and manage to graduate, you'll be set for life. Of course, with such privileged, the only way you can even attend this school is if you get scouted here with an Ultimate Talent. [Y/N] looked at the building before stepping foot into the campus. The moment they did, a wave of dizziness came over them.

Fluttering her eyes open, they noticed that they were inside a classroom that was barricaded with giant metal plates.

"Did I fall asleep in class...?" [Y/N] asked, sleepily. 

Dusting their clothes, they stood up and tried to figure out if there was anything that could help them. She noticed that everything besides her equipment was taken away. 

"If they threw away my stuff, I swear those bastards are gonna pay!" 

She noticed a note that read there would be an assembly starting at 8:00 am. They look up at the clock and saw it was 7:53.

"Shit..!" They cursed under their breath as they dashed out of the classroom.

When they were outside the classroom, they realized they had no idea where to go. She walked aimlessly and eventually stumbled across the area where she was supposed to meet up. They pushed the door open and saw other students, which she presumed, were Ultimates.

"Woah, hey! Another new kid?" A voice asked.

"Is this all of you guys?" [Y/N] asked getting wary of everyone and narrowed her eyes at them.

"Yeah...we're all new here. Today's supposed to be our first day of class." The guy with hair styled in dreadlocks said.

"So counting them, that makes fifteen. I wonder if this is everyone..." Another guy wearing his glasses scrunched his nose.

Noticing everyone's stares, [Y/N] decided to introduce themselves, "Name's [Y/N] [L/N]."

Just then, another person burst through the door, causing everyone to look at him.

"That makes sixteen." The guy wearing glasses from before stated.

When he noticed everyone's eyes were on him he awkwardly introduced himself.

"Um...how's it going? My name's Makoto Naegi. Sorry I'm late. A bunch of stuff happened, and then all of a sudden I was just...asleep." He sighed.

"Whoa, you too?" The guy with insane brown hair flew his hand up to his mouth. Everyone started commenting on how this whole situation was weird.