𝟓. 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃!

5. A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★Warnings: Swearing, death

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★
Warnings: Swearing, death.
"Holy shit..! S-She's dead!"
☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

The night went by fast and it was already the next day. [Y/N] got themselves dressed and headed towards the dining hall and a few people were already there. Kiyotaka, Chihiro, Aoi, Sakura andMakoto. Slowly one by one everyone arrived.

"Wait, aren't we still missing some people?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Yeah, Sayakaand Byakuya aren't here yet," Aoi responded..

"What's going on? Did something happen?" Byakuya's cold voice came in, as entered the room.

Mondo turned towards him, "Hey man, have you seen Sayaka?"He asked.

"Why would I have? I just came straight from my room to here." Byakuya responded.

"Did she forget about our breakfast promise?" Hifumi muttered.

"Highly doubt it..." [Y/N] piped up, crossing their arms over their chest and looked to Hifumi, "She seems she's always got her stuff together." They responded.

However, Makoto wasn't convinced and started to get worried. All of a sudden Makoto sprung up from his seat and yelled, "I need to go... I need to go check on her!"

Before anyone could object Makoto was out of there. Not a few minutes they all heard Makoto scream in pure terror. Everyone exchanged glasses and ran over to where Makoto's scream of terror was heard. They entered Sayaka's room and found Makoto was slumped down, cradling himself. He wasn't dead, thankfully but only passed out. [Y/N]'s eyes slowly trailed to the blood that was splattered on the floor and when they looked up, they felt their stomach sink.

Sayaka's cold body lying dead in the bathroom. A knife was impaled into her chest, so she must have been stabbed to death. The tension was thick and the first one to break it was [Y/N].

"Holy shit...! S-She's dead! She's....She's actually dead!" They screeched, taking multiple steps back until they bumped into Toko, who squeaked in surprise. [Y/N] muttered a quick sorry to the frightened girl but [Y/N]'s eyes still weren't taken off Sayaka's body.

[Y/N] slapped their hand over their mouth, "Sorry. I-I think I might pass out..." Before anyone else can respond, [Y/N]'s legs gave in and they passed out.

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

[Y/N] fluttered their eyes open and found themselves inside the gym. Makoto also woke up and found himself on a bench.

"It wasn't a dream!? What Isaw was real!?" Makoto exclaimed, standing up.

"That's right. It really did happen. Sayaka is dead." Byakuya responded.