𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄!

2. THE START OF A KILLING GAME!

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★Warnings: Swearing

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★
Warnings: Swearing.
"Shut up, asshole!"
☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

"Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! The. Let's get things rolling!" The playful voice exclaimed.

All of the students were standing in the middle of the gym. [Y/N] was next to Toko, just to make sure if anything scary popped up.

Then a giant bear popped up on the podium.

"Huh? A teddy bear?" Chihiro asked. 

"I am not a teddy bear! I...am...Monokuma," The bear supposedly by the name, Monokuma, frowned, "And I am this school's headmaster! Nice to meet you all!"

"What the fuck?" [Y/N] cursed, causing Toko to flinch a bit, "Why does it talk!? And since when did Morgana ever come to life!? "

"Seriously, calm down! It's probably just a remote control toy or somethin'." Mondo cracked his knuckles. 

"How dare you compare me to a child's plaything! You've cut me deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trench..."Monokuma started to kick his feet on the ground "My remote control system is so complex, even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it! Ah, but don't make me say stuff that might destroy NASA's dreams. I just couldn't BEAR that!" 

"'Bear' that? Really? You are...unfortunate." Celestia started to laugh.

 Monokuma sighed "Now then, moving on! We really must hurry and get started...Quiet down now, quiet down. Ah..... Everyone stand at attention and bow! And...good morning!"

Kiyotaka immediately bowed, "Good morning!"

"Y-You don't have to s-say it back..!" Toko yelped.

"Now let us commence with a noteworthy entrance ceremony. First, let's talk a bit about what your school life here will be like. Now ah, make no mistake-you few students so full of potential, represent the hope of the world. And to protect such splendid hope...you will all live a communal life together solely within the confines of the school. Ah now then... Regarding the end date for this communal life... There isn't one! In other words, you'll be here until the day you die! Such is the school life you've been assigned."

"Wh-what did he just say? Until the day we d-die...?" Toko asked, shocked.

"Oh but fear not! We have quite an abundant budget so you won't lack all the common conveniences." 

"Like that's gonna make us feel any better about this!" [Y/N] retorted.

"That's the least of our worries!" Sayaka stated.

"Yeah what the hell? Your saying I have to live here forever? Are you screwing with us?" Junko added on.

"I am not screwing with you! I am no liar, of that you can be 100% sure. Ah just for your information...you're completely cut off from the outside world."