As a Highlander should!

Geshin impact Oc

Name: Mason O'Sullivan

Nicknames: The Highlander, 'brick' Mason (a suddle injoke which revolves around his family being skilled brick masons), O'Sullivan (mainly used by fellow warriors and fighters)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: straight

Age: 22

Birthday: July 14th

Home/region: Mondstadt

Constellation: Caelum (meaning Chisel in english)

Affiliation: knights of Favonius / Adventurers guild (pretty much a blade for hire)

Physical appearance: short deep brown hair which could almost be mistake for black in poor lighting, emerald green eyes, a short thought growing deep brown beard across his jawline, a large serpent tattoo on his right arm starting at his shoulder and coiling all the way down to his wrist, stands at roughtly 6'2, fairly muscular build (I.e some visible calf and bicep muscles and possible a 4 pack but nothing drastic), a fairly large scar going across the left side of his jaw though it is fairly well hidden by his beard.

Attire:

(Mini antler crown included, face paint is not though)

Species: Human

Elemental Affinity: Geo

Weapon of choice: a Claymore embedded with a celtic knot pattern going all the way up the flat of the blade till just before the tip.

Fighting style: a combination of Wide sweeping heavy attacks and quick consecutive light strikes allow Mason to often have full control of a battle, whether that being keep an opponent just beyond striking range with the large claymore reach or dragging them in with swift pommel strikes and catching slashes. Add into the combination his proficiency for melee combat and O'Sullivan will also mix in punches, kicks, and grabs to open his opponents up to his punishing heavy strikes and his devastating overhead slash that could lay the strongest man out should it land. That being said this is also his greatest weakness, as most of his strongest finishers are highly choreographed making them often predictable unless he mixes them up with light flinching strikes and melee combat.

Elemental strikes

Raider's Fury: resting his blade against the ground and raising his fist to the sky above, O'Sullivan let's loose a war-cry empowering himself before preforming an Aoe three part spinning slash, launching enemies away on the final hit. For a set duration(roughly 10 seconds) should an enemy be hit by the final strike, O'Sullivan will have enhanced attack speed, defense, and become immune to flinching when hit in addition to all attacks now dealing Geo type damage for the bluffs duration.
Note: the more enemies hit by the final strike of Raider's Fury the longer the buff duration will last (+10 seconds per enemy hit). Should no enemies get hit then the skill will simply enter it's cool down with no down sides.

Ragnarok: hefting his mighty claymore into the air, O'Sullivan slams the blade into the ground creating a ring of jagged stones around himself and launching opponents straight upwards if hit, before pulling the blade half up and driving it down again, sending three more rings of jagged stones out around eachother, juggling enemies away from him on use. Pulling the blade from the ground O'Sullivan performs a single sweeping strike, destroying the stones and sending debris flying in all directions dealing small flinching damage.
Note: Enemy slain by use of Ragnarok will reduce the cool down of all skills for himself and any allies within his immediate vicinity.
Note: debris launched by the ending of Ragnarok will affect allies, meaning should they be hit it will cause them to flinch, and if they were using a skill cause it to be nullified and enter its cooldown phase.

Best friend: Kaeya (they have their arguments and disagreements, but it's all in good fun for the both of them.)

Friends: Kaeya (theres something of a competitive spirit between the two of them, not quite rivals but as close as one can get), Diluc (similar to Kaeya though more professional about how they approach it), Noelle, Jean, Amber, Lisa

Crush: Lumine/MC

Backup crush: Amber

Likes: hunting, sword fighting, stone masonry (ironic I'm well aware), hiking / mountain climbing, wind gliding, looking off of tall cliffs and mountains

Dislikes: thunderstorms, his claymore getting damaged, people outside a select group calling him 'brick' Mason or any spin off of said nickname, egomaniacs, being frozen or shocked to any degree

Strengths: endurance/resilience, sheer physical strength, sword fighting/CQC,  AOE Damage/Anti-Ganking (a term used for thriving in uneven odds in combat like 2v1 or higher).

Weaknesses: speed, singular combat/1v1, dealing with ranged combat(likes like archers or ranged elemental strikes), navigating unfamiliar terrain.