Chapter 39

Amaira walked out of the room and nod at the bombshell who smirked and walked towards the said door.

" OMG YOU!" Amaira shouted on the top of her lungs. Her smirking expression changed when the doors opened and Anirudh, Saritha along Nelson, Anusha rushed out. 

The woman's face turned pale and she clutched her heels on her chest.

" What the hell," Anirudh muttered while Saritha frowned seeing the stranger and Amaira.

" Yenna achu !" Pallavi and Lakshmi asked as they walked out of the room with Revant yawning slightly as he stumbled out.

" I...I saw this girl sneaking out from this room!" Amaira said causing Anusha and Saritha to blink in shock while Pallavi furrowed her eyebrows.

The girl gave a look to Amaira before scratching her forehead.

" I...I was told to leave before anyone wakes up...sorry," the woman said causing Anirudh and Nelson to frown.

" Yaaru née! Inge yenna panre!" Saritha shouted at the woman who gave her indifferent look.

" Vajra vara sonna...wife kude bored ah irruke nu," she said flipping her hair.

Aaryn and Thara together with Mihira and Yantra who stepped out of their room staggered in shock. Thara eyes widened as she exchanged glances with Aaryn while Mihira covered her mouth in shock.

" You f**king bitch!" Pallavi sneered as she walked towards the woman who frowned at her.

" Mind your tongue! He called me...we took drugs and had sex...I am suppose to leave but this woman caught me! If you don't believe, check inside go! " the woman said with a haughty expression.

Amaira's eyes widened in disbelieve while the woman gulped slightly as the said door opened. Pallavi blinked while Anusha and Saritha gasped.

Naveen furrowed his eyebrows as he walked out of the room. His eyes widened and eyes turned dark as he saw the crowd.

" Room munuke yenna panringe ? Who is this woman!" Naveen asked.

Thara shook her head and started laughing causing Amaira to gulp whole the woman looked in-between anxiousness and confusion. Naveen raised his eyebrows looking at Thara while the others gave various degree of worriedness.

" Vajra yenna Naveen mama kude unkite threesome pannana ?" Thara asked the girl who gulped while Naveen hissed and looked at the girl.

" WHAT!" Naveen shouted and turned his head before holding Anitha who walked out looking dazed. Her eyes widened seeing the scantily cladded woman.

" Yaaru ithu," she asked wrinkling her nose. Naveen exhaled his breath and gave the woman a glare.

" Right ! Who the f**k paid you to come here !" Pallavi asked arching her eyebrows.

Amaira gulped and cleared her throat.

" Ava inthe room na sonna...I caught her infront of this room. If Anitha is this room means Vajra is in Anithas room...ange irunthu vanturupa," Amaira said defensively causing Aaryn and Naveen to look at the woman with a hard expression.

" No...we stayed in that room," Hrishikesh said as he walked out with a shocked looking Aadhira.

The family blinked hearing the commotion from downstairs. Yantra, Aaryn and Naveen leaped before rushing downstairs.

Mythili growled and smacked the stranger when she tried to slink away. Anusha gave a glare and held Amaira's hand while Mythili and Pallavi dragged the stranger down.