Chapter 13

It was a Saturday and I had to decorate the venue used for the birthday of a renowned business man, Jaiye Aanuoluwa..Am very sure the hall will be very large so I wanted to get there on time..

I dressed up and did a little makeup

Girl got to shine

I was all dressed and ready to leave for the hall..I gave the cab man my address and he took me there..

It was a bit far from my house but I still got there 30 minutes later..

I entered the hall..I was very right..the hall was huge..I wondered how I and my team would finish decorating it in just two days..

I remembered what my mum always say..Good things don't come easy..

I jolted out of my thoughts when I realized that I had just bumped into someone..

"Erm..am sorry" I quickly apologize

" Watch where you are going Missy..he yelled at me and left"

"So..so mannerless" I said under my breath

I asked one of the people in my team who he was..

"Who is that guy" I asked

"He is the son of Mr Jaiye Aanuoluwa"

"Arggggghhh!!! I guess I will be seeing him more often"

"I better get back to work"

I gathered my team together and told them my plan

" So guys, we all have to work together to turn this hall into a heaven..I urge you guys to cooperate with me"

"Ok Tess..we will"

"Good..I like this energy"

We started with the decorations..we did some drapes on the walls, we also put some decorations on the table and chair just according to how I wrote it..

We also put some nice flowers in various corners of the hall to add to the beauty..

I made a decision to put the balloons very early on Monday before the party started so that it will be well blown when the party is going on..

After many hours, we were finally done with the decorations..I looked around to see if everything was in place..then I heard a voice behind me..

" What is a party without lights"

Shit..light..how could I forget..

"Erm..I will put it later..I already had it in mind" I lied..

"Well..that's your business..am off"

"Hm..such an attitude"

I made a mental list to hang colourful lights in the room..

I closed the hall and headed out..

**********

Later that day, I called my mum to invite her to the party..

"Hello mum"

"Ahhh Mmeso, kedu"

"Mama am fine..I wanted to invite you to a party..my company did the interior for the event"

"Ok...send me the address and time"

"Ok mama..I will..also tell Mimi and Esther to be there"

"Ok..bye"

"Bye"

I quickly texted my mum

5,Kimono hall opposite Domino's, banana island..

10am

I kept my phone on the bed, took a shower and went to sleep in preparation for the big dayyy..

••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

End of chapter..

Mr jaiye's son is too rude..

Question:

What was your most embarrassing day

Can't wait to read your comments..

Vote for the book✨✨

Thanks🔥🔥

Bye✌️🤭