The night we met(pt.3)

===============================================================================

NOTE: Hey guys! so part 3 was requested by EvangalineBolduc And they/he/she gave this wonderful idea!So thankyou so much again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Gi-Hun finally arrived at his place. You waited for Gi-hun to find he's keys, then we went inside. He's house was pretty neat, It was clean but there was a bunch of clothes on the floor. 

"hey, you could sit on the couch if you'd like, ill go find a blanket to warm you up. I'll cook hot soup for you to." He said while putting away his umbrella. You nodded and waited for him.
He came back pretty fast with a comfortable blanket, you thanked him, He responded with a smile and said that he'll go to the restroom to take a shower. He gets really dirty, so it'll probably take a while. 

It was really cold, so you put the blanket over your head, like a blanket ghost. It smelled familiar, like the time Gi-Hun hugged you. You continued to smell it and went in deep thought like always. You snapped out of your cheesy thoughts when you heard the shower turn off.

You heard the door open and went to your chill state, but you weren't so chill when you saw Gi-hun, He was shirtless with a towel at the bottom. He ran so fast in front of you to get some clothes on the floor. "Sorry Y/N! I-I forgot my clothes were here!" he was as red as a tomato, and you were too. You hid yourself in the blanket once again and gave a thumbs up to him, then He went back in the restroom. 

~~~
 " Hey Y/n! Sorry, I took long, a-anyway sorry about a while a go! I usually, you know.." You looked at him, he's face was still as red as a tomato. "Its okay Gi-hun. I don't mind." You smiled, Trying to forget it.. But it couldn't get out of your head. Again, Its all going so fast.. "I've got the hot soup!" He passed you the soup then he sat beside you and wow, the soup was the perfect temperature, perfect taste too. "Dang Gi-hun I never knew you were a good cook!" You said while eating it really fast. "H-hey careful Y/n! you might choke-" He said laughing, You started to laugh with him and You were getting dry already. 

It was pretty cold in his place, You kept shivering even tho you had a blanket over you. Gi-Hun noticed and he put his arms around you. "I hope this will help you at least for now." He hugged you tight and he snuggled his head in your neck. You were really flustered, and You bet he was too... It felt like a miracle, but still it was awkward and silent for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You broke the silence and decided to speak. "Hey, want to watch a movie..? So we could past time? Its still raining outside." He looked up and nodded. We picked a horror movie and you get easily scared of horror movies. It was still raining hard and you thought you probably needed to stay overnight. 

You guys got comfortable on the couch, and Gi-Hun was just holding your hand because you just needed a little more warmness. After a bit of time, A jumpscare came on to the screen, you flinched so hard and hid your face into Gi-Huns chest. You thought it was really cheesy to do that, but then again, It was a jumpscare. You heard screaming sounds from the movie, which made you cuddle Gi-hun more.

The rain started to pour gently, And the movie was about to end. Gi-Hun looked at you, and realized you were asleep. He smiled to himself, and decided to cuddle you back and slept.
He usually couldnt sleep at night, thinking, about the game... where did those innocent people go. But this time, he could sleep because of where he is at, with you. He always feel calm with you and it really feels like a blessing to him. It feels like a miracle, and he thinks that life is giving him a second chance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N= Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I had to add a bit of spice because this might be the last chapter! Please also request, ill be making a request page after this , Special thanks to EvangalineBolduc for the idea and plot!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~