Gi-Hun headcannons-If he was your boyfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE// So I'll not be able to make stories in weekends so I'm really sorry about that.. I'll be making the requests in monday ! So please wait patiently.

GIHUN IF HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND/LOVER

.He'd be shy at first, making it so awkward most of the time. But slowly and surely he shows he's real self and opens up to you.

.Whenever you had an nightmare, he would always try to calm  you down, and randomly gets up to get you water. This always helps you.

.He's a soft boy and he wouldn't really rush anything.

.He's a switch.

.He try's he's best to stop he's gambling addiction to at least impress you and started to work in the same business/shop with you.

.He would mostly kiss you in the forehead, cheeks, and neck. He's way to shy to actually kiss you on the lips.(You'd kiss him on the lips and he'd get so flustered.) (I KNOW THIS IS CRINGE OKAY IM TRYING-)

.If you don't have a job, he would find one, sometimes he even takes a whole day to find a perfect fit/job for you.

.Usually your the one who starts starts everything, cuddles...kisses... He would do all of that, but he just has a big feeling he'd mess everything up.

.He would visit you everyday if you were at your friends/mothers/fathers/etc. (even if its far, not out of country tho)

.He would learn all your intrests just for you, and he hopes that in the future he could impress you with the things he learned.

.Whenever you guys were in a date, he would usually take you to the place where you guys first met. For him, the place was full of memories, And it just calmed him.

.If the place wasn't available, He would take you to the movies, a diner, or take you to the icecream shop/truck. He would even use some of his money just for you. (you pay him back, ofcourse...)

.He's not shy to hold your hand in public, he does it to make you feel safe.

.He'd ask he's trusted friend sae-byeok (pretend she's still alive) for advice. (sae-byeok is your bestfriend)

.Hugs happen very often, and its always so comforting, warmness always on your shoulder/waist. But whenever you guys end up in a fight which usually doesn't happen, He would hug hug you from behind, so tight, like its the last time he'd ever see you. And will keep saying sorry until you forgive him.

.He gets so flustered easily, he's really sensitive around you.

.He knows you so well, its like he could read your mind. He knows when to say it or not, He knows when he has to take over, He knows when you need space, and he knows when you need comforting.

.He's the most sweetest boy on earth and he's so grateful that your with him.<3

A/N= So I might not post daily because of school work so sorry about that. ALSO THANKYOU WE jUST HIT 150 VIEWS OVER NIGHT OMGGG!!!!!!  TYRTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYSM