Together -Sangwoo x F!reader

SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND CAUSE SHES A SIMP!! AND THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 700 VIEWS AND 43 VOTES! IM REALLY HAPPY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNINGS= none.

C/N= child's name.
F/F= favorite food.
H/C= hair color.
Y/n= your name.

Summary: Sangwoo has a family and he loves them very much, but he hasn't come back for almost a week already and you have been worried.

Its been 1 to 2 days, where is he?...

----------------------------------------

 "Mama, Look!" Just as you were about to dial a certain number,  C/N grabbed your shirt pulling the bottom of it gently. "Hey sweetie, what do you need?" You smiled, trying to hide the fact that you were worried, kids get scared when someone else is scared, right?

"Look, mama! Look! its us! You, me, and dada!" He smiled widely shoving his drawing to your face, his eyes getting covered by his long, fluffy dark bangs, he had the face of he's father.

"Wow sweetie your so good!! Where did daddy's glasses go?" Laughing, he responded telling you that he looked smart with glasses even if he actually wasn't. "Mama, is he still at work? He hasn't come back for soo long! I made so many drawings and I wanna show it already!!" He complained. You reassured him that he was fine, resting well. You didn't know that, And it was a real pain for you.  

-"Hey baby you could go back to your room now, ill cook you your (f/f)!"

-" Really?? Yay!! Thanks mom!!" 

He ran to his room jumping happily on his bed, closing the door by his foot. You looked back to the phone and sighed, tying your H/C hair. You went back to what you were doing, dialed the business Sangwoo works at. You thought he stayed there overnight because of work. But luckily theres a place where he can rest at in the building.

RING..RING..

"Hello! Front man speaking."

"Hello, this is Cho Y/n. Is Sangwoo still staying with you?" 

"Sangwoo?"

"Yes, Cho Sang-woo? Isn't he staying there for a while?" 

"Oh! Im afraid he's not here Miss Y/n, I thought he was with you ma'am?"

"No...He's not.. W-well thanks for informing me, I'll go look for him, Thanks alot.." 

"Its no problem Miss Y/N!"

BEEP...BEEP.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your heart dropped, overthinking. Many questions was overflowing your head, He left without saying goodbye. He wasn't answering your calls.. He hasn't keep touch with us these past days. You shaked your head, telling yourself 'Everything's fine. He'll be back.' But deep down, You felt worried. You decided to go look for him, but before that you cooked your child's F/F.

Knock Knock..

You went in C/N's room and looked at him, drawing on the floor. You smiled and gave him he's food.

-"wow!! Thanks mama!" 

-"Its no problem love.. Mom will go out for a while okay? Promise me you will be responsible.."

-"Yes mom! I promise! I'll be super responsible!" 

You nodded then had a small talk before going out. You grabbed an umbrella just incase it rains, then went out looking for him. After hours, there was no sign of him.. It was night already, about 12, and you started to worry about your son. As you were about to go back, You saw sangwoo. 

He looked like he was drenched.. very drenched, He was also wearing kind of like a coach jacket with the number "218" on it.

"Y/n?" He asked out of curiosity, slowly running to you. it started raining and you got your umbrella. "Y/n,Im sorry... I know i've been out...Its just that something popped up and I couldn't -- Contact you guys.." He said sounding like he was hiding something, But you couldn't be mad right? I mean you were glad that he was back... "Sangwoo, its fine...I missed you." You said still holding the umbrella. He hugged you tight, Looking really sleepy, ofcourse, he was walking from somewhere far probably. 

You had so many questions, but you just kept it too yourself. "Lets get you back home okay, you look tired, Where have you been?" You looked at him as he walked like he was about to fall already. You couldn't keep that question tho, You were so curious.

".I dont know..." You nodded and decided to stay silent, not wanting to bother him anymore..Still, it was a bit weird for him not to know where he is, you were still curious.

You arrived home and checked C/N, he was sleeping.. You thought to yourself how did you end up with such a wonderful son. Sangwoo got on the bathtub and sank in, smoking.. You told him several times to stop, but he would never listen.

.......

You awoke with the birds chirping, although it sounded like a fairytale, it really wasn't. You turned around and saw sangwoo sleeping. You got up, checking on C/n once again. He was awake, cooking egg.

-"Hey mom!! I had a nightmare so I slept with you guys! You arrived so lateee, I saw you!" 

-" Aw, im really sorry.. I went to find daddy." 

-" Its okay mom! Look! I cooked you egg! " 

He gave me my breakfast, then Sangwoo came in. "Hey C/n!" He said, it was a bit odd... He didn't look 'okay' as usual. He wasn't even wearing glasses. "Dada! welcome home! here's your egg! I made it extra special, extra salt as usual." He says smiling.

Fast forward to afternoon, C/n was sleeping, taking a small nap. You decided to hire a maid for C/n and went outside to follow sangwoo. He did nothing special, just smoking.

Again, fast forward too night. You sat on the bed while sangwoo on the bathtub, once again sinking down.. 

ring!

The doorbell rang, and you stood up to get it. You looked, and on the door there was a card, with a triangle, circle, and a square... You opened the door to see if anyone was there.. "hello?" you shouted, echoing. Nobody responded and you closed the door. 

You looked at the back of it and it said something about coming back to something, bla bla bla.. 12 midnight. (I forgot what it said, I am really sorry.)

It was probably for sangwoo, so you didn't mind it. You thought of following him tho. I mean... It's probably the reason why he was gone this past few days, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N= HI GUYS:D I hope you guys enjoyed, and I made this chapter long for you guys... Next chapter will be focusing on the game so stay tuned:P THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!