Winter-Ali x reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: hey guys! So this was requested so I hope you enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNINGS: fluff

MEANINGS:
Y/N- Your name.
L/N- Last name.

Imagine Ali was your boyfriend and it was Christmas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Ali were walking down the streets, currently looking for a nice spot to build a snow man. It was so cold and you were buried with fluffy hoodies/jackets. As you were looking you spotted a nice looking shop, kind of like 7 11. "Hey, we should stay in that shop, cool down there for a bit, then we could go looking for a place to build a snowman again." You said, pointing then dragging him(Ali) into the store.

It was really warm in the shop so you sighed in relief. "Would you like to buy anything?" Ali said politely, looking at all the food and drinks in the store. 

"Maybe just coffee, noodles. No worries, I've got my own won. (money.)" You said rubbing your hands for you to become warmer faster. He responded with a nod and pointed at someone familiar. You walked to him and looked at where he was pointing at.

"Sangwoo? what are you doing here?" you asked curiously.. You never thought you would see your old 'friend' here. 

He looked back to you, stopping at whatever he was doing in the store. "Y/n? what are you doing here.. I was just.... here to warm up." He walked to you and noticed Ali. "And... Ali.." He said saying like he didn't want to see him. 

You noticed and held Ali's hand, kind of harshly which made Sangwoo notice. "Oh, so let me guess, you guys are a 'thing' now? " He asked even more coldly, like he was disgusted. "Yes we are a 'thing', Now can you just mind your own business and leave us alone?" You raised your voice and Ali held your hand gently, looking at you with the "stop" face. 

You sighed, and decided to stop, not wanting to show him your bad side. You calmed down and just went forward causing you to bump in to sangwoo's shoulder, but you didn't care.

You went to grab the things you and Ali wanted, paid, and ignored whatever sangwoo was trying to say to you guys and went out of the store.

"H-hey Y/n you okay? we should've stayed longer in there.. I mean its still cold." Ali said kind of shivering.

"If that cold hearted bastard wasn't there, we would be staying in there longer." You said quite annoyed. Not wanting anyone to bother you anymore. 

He knew that face of yours, so he decided to be quiet. You and him continued to look for a place, but it took so long you were at the edge of quitting. "come on, why is it so hard to find just this one place.." You said whining, still walking. "W-well maybe we should rest for now.. maybe go to a place where its warm? I-its pretty freezing right now.." 

"CAN YOU STOP COMPLAINING IM IN THE BRINK OF-" As you turned around you saw Ali, You cut yourself off and for some reason he looked like a snowman.. His face was frozen as well as his hands. "O-Oh! Ali ! what the fu- what the fudge happened to you?" You said running to him not wanting to curse infront of your innocent Boyfriend.

"S-sorry, I didnt want to ruin the fun, I-" You hugged him tight, even if he didn't feel any warmness in your body because of how thick your your jacket is, but he definitely certainly felt warmness in his and yours cheeks. 

"Ah jeez Ali!!  sometimes you gotta think of yourself you know?! I care about you, ofcourse I'd go back for you!.." You said worried, like a mom. "Haha, thats not what you said last time!" He said joking around.. You stopped hugging him and slapped the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT HOME

"You okay? do you still need anything?" You said sitting on the couch with him, passing the hot chocolate you made for him.

"No.. Im fine." He smiled, trying not to worry you. "Alright... Stay here okay, I'll get you a thicker blanket.." You said calmly, you were about to stand up but then you stayed.. remembering.. "Sorry about a while ago.. outside, i'm so stup--dumb, I should've listen to you. " 

"Its alright, its not your fault.. Its my fault that I didn't tell you." 

"Oh come on Ali, you did nothing wrong. When you said to stay in the shop? I didn't listen, and now look at you.. You catched a cold, or maybe something even worse." 

You sigh... Feeling instant regret, just then you felt arms around your neck... "Hey, I know that face. Dont feel bothered okay? Just forget about it, I dont mind.. Im okay As long as im with you." He says sweetly. burying his head into your neck. You chuckle, "You're always full of surprises aren't you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- UGH WHY TF DO I KEEP ENDING IT WITH THE PERSON CUDDLING YOU- IM SO SORRY......No worries this is the end of that plot>:C