The Late Night Show With Jimmy Fallon

Date: 22nd of September 2018
Lena POV:

"Lucy, Steve I'm going out with Spencer tonight, remember to pick me up from the address I texted you! I said to my foster parents before going to get changed for tonight. All I got in return was "yeah, whatever." My foster parents were alright parents but they never treated me as if I was there own child. I ignored my thoughts while choosing an outfit for tonight at the late night show with jimmy fallon.

(Lenas Outfit)

(Lenas Outfit)

Spencer's mums car pulled in front of my house and I ran out briefly saying goodbye to my foster parents. "Hey Spence, hey mrs kai", I said as entered the car buckling up. "Hey sweetheart, excited for tonight?," mrs Kai said to me. "I am yeah, not as excited as mr Elizabeth Olsen is my wife over here." I said smirking at Spencer. "Hey! I do not say that." Spencer said glaring over at me. "Sure you don't hun." Spencer's mum said laughing away. Spencer just nudged me and gave me a small smile.

Spencer's POV:

Myself and Lena said goodbye to my mum and found our sits in the crowd, I was so excited to see Elizabeth Olsen on the stage talking to Jimmy fallon. Even though I probably won't get to meet her she's as close to me as she ever will be so it's worth it. I know Lena sometimes gets panic attacks and anxiety so I'm trying to make her feel comfortable. I've known Lena since she was 4 years old and I was 5, we both loved singing and since she moved up a year level we were in all the same classes together. She's my best friend and I love her so much. I made her watch all the marvel movies and she said they were alright, her favourite is Scarlett because she loves her singing. I'm so happy she came with me tonight.

Lena POV:

"When's is she coming out Spence, we all know the reason we came here is to see her and it's been forever and no sign of her." I whispered to Spencer dramatically and he just laughed and said "she's coming out now look."

"And welcome the Elizabeth Olsen everyone!" Announced by Jimmy Fallon as Elizabeth Olsen walked out onto the stage and to the chair.

They talked for a while about her movies and other stuff and eventually jimmy asked a question which made me notice something.

Elizabeth POV:

Everything was going great so far and I was answering all the questions Jimmy was asking. Then he asked the question I've been dreading, have you thought about having little olsen's? I froze for a moment and starting playing with my ring, as I always do when I get anxious. "I mean yeah I would love a kid or kids but you know when it's the right time I'm sure it will happen." I replied a bit shakily but thank god Jimmy moved on. The interview was finally over and I made my way outside to try and calm down, it was too late, I sat down in the corner of an abandoned alley way and started to have a panic attack. I didn't know what to do so I just sat their.

Lena POV:

"Did Elizabeth seem a bit off too you?" I asked Spencer as we were waiting for his mum to pick him up. "No she seemed alright, I can't believe I was so close to her," Spencer said with pure joy in his eyes. "Yeah I thought you were gonna jump and tackle her they way you screamed when she came out," Spencer smiled at me and noticed his mum had pulled up. "You sure you don't want a ride home," Spencer asked with serious tone in his voice. I giggled and said "it's fine Spence I'm sure my foster parents will remember to pick me up, I'm pretty sure they heard me when I told them to," I told Spencer trying to persuade him they will come, or trying to convince myself. "Alright cya on Monday Aguilera" Spencer said saying my nickname which he knows I hate. I'm alright at singing but no Christina Aguilera talent. " Bye Mr Olsen" he waved and I watched the car drive off.

I went to sit down and wait for one of my foster parents to pick me up, hopefully. As I was waiting I heard something coming from an alley way. I couldn't tell if it was a cat or a person. I decided to check it out and when I composed myself and realised the situation I ran into the alley way to help.

A/N: Wow okay so this is my first chapter and I am pretty proud of it. I've never written a story before but I think I'm going well. I just wanted to say that I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so this is based off of my experiences. Thanks for reading and I am going to try and upload everyday. At the least 4 times a week.