The Café

September 23rd 2018

Lizzie POV:

it's currently 3 am and I have watched the whole season of criminal minds, I understand why Lena loves it so much, it's very addicting. I've got a day off from set tomorrow so I'll probably just stay home and watch more criminal minds. I was gonna DM Lena but it's probably too late so I'll just do it in the morning while I'm getting my daily coffee from my favourite cafe. For now I should get some sleep.

Lena POV:

it's now the next day after meeting Lizzie, I still haven't told Spencer yet but that's what I plan on doing today. I quickly phone Spencer, "hey Spence, I've got something crazy to tell you", "how crazy?", Spencer asked excitedly on the other end of the phone. "You might pass out crazy", I said to him. After Spencer tried so hard to make me tell him over the phone I convinced him to meet me at this pretty cafe for coffee and I'll tell him I met the love of his life.

Lizzie POV:

The morning was going smoothly, I started heading over to the cafe to get coffee. Once I arrived I sat down at an empty table in the back hoping less people would recognise me. While I was drinking my coffee I added Lena on Instagram and liked her most recent post. Just as I put my phone down I heard a familiar squeal, I looked over and noticed that it was Spencer squealing and Lena telling him to shut up I decided to walk over and say hi. The look on his face was priceless.

Spencer POV:

I was so excited to hear what Lena had to tell me. That girl always has the most weird things going on in her life. I met Lena at the cafe and sat at the table she was at. "Hey Aguilera", I said sitting down. "Hey Mr Olsen, I have something to tell you and your gonna flip out". Just as she was about to tell me the waiter came over and asked if everything was going well, while Lena was answering him I saw a notification pop-up on her phone and when I saw what it was I couldn't help but scream. " OMFG Lena, Elizabeth Olsen just followed you on Instagram what the hell", "Spencer shut up!". For some reason Lena wasn't as shocked as I thought she would be, before I could investigate any further a lady came over and said Hi to Lena, it took me a moment to figure out that THE ELIZABETH OLSEN IS AT OUT TABLE AND TALKING TO MY BESTFRIEND. I just stared at her in shock and she laughed.

Lena POV:

As Spencer was freaking out I heard someone say hi and believe it or not Lizzie was in front of me. Spencer just stared at her in shock as I invited her to sit down. I don't think Spencer realised that Lizzie could hear everything he was saying but he proceeded to whisper to me from across the table " lena, how do you know her and why is my celebrity crush on a first name basis with you". Lizzie and I just looked at each other and laughed, safe to say I've got a lot of explaining to do and figure out why Lizzie followed me on Instagram.

A\N: Well I haven't updated in so long, but here is a new chapter. I'm kinda making it up as I go which is kinda fun. If anyone has any idea please let me know

-author xx have a good day