Surprise Mr Olsen

September 23rd 2018

Lena POV:

I genuinely have no idea how to go on from this but here goes a shot. "Spencer this is what I wanted to tell you today, last night I may have met Elizabeth Olsen and she walked me home", Spencer sat there with his mouth open for what feels like a very long time. "Nice to meet you Spencer, I hear you're a pretty big fan' Elizabeth said to Spencer so nicely. "Oh. My. God. I thought I was dreaming, lena I'm not dreaming am I. It is so so nice to meet you miss Olsen, I'm like your biggest fan ever. Wow I can't believe I'm speaking to you. Lena what the hell why didn't you tell me sooner, how did you meet I need to know". Spencer let out all in one breath, I laughed at his antics which I definitely expected. Before I began to tell Spencer a half true story of how I met lizzie (obviously not telling him the main reason, because I would never share information like that) I looked up to lizzie and saw the nervousness in her eyes, she obviously thought I was about to tell Spencer about her panic attack and infertility. "Well when you left my foster parents called asking if you could give me a lift as there car broke down, you already left and I didn't wanna bother your mum so I just started walking, lizzie saw me and recognised me from the audience and offered to walk me home." I finished telling Spencer that massive lie and he was trying to process it, then I looked over at lizzie and she had a smile on her face and mouthed "thank you luthor". "Why wouldn't you just call me if you didn't have a ride, my mum wouldn't have cared at all, you're apart of our family Aguilera never feel as though you can't call", a silent tear fell down my eye as Spencer said all of that, I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. "I know I'm sorry, next time i'll definitely call I promise".

Lizzie POV:

I noticed Lena wipe a tear away after Spencer spoke to her which made me a little concerned as to how her foster parents treat her, I'm also so grateful that lena didn't tell Spencer the real reason I know who she is. "Well now you know the story! Do you two have any plans today?", Spencer finally calmed down and replied to me saying, "funny enough I actually had a little surprise to give to Lena for an early birthday gift, I just couldn't wait another two months". Lena shook her head "Spencer you know I don't need any gifts from you, and besides what could be that exciting you couldn't wait". I looked at Spencer and he had the biggest grin on his face like he knows lena is about to freak out.

Lena POV:

Spencer handed me a piece of paper and I was so excited because one thing about Spencer is that he gives the best gifts, one year year got me a guitar which he knew I had been wanting for ages, his love language is definitely gift giving. "Okay so, what are you waiting for, open it" Lizzie said to me, I honestly forgot she was here. I opened that paper and read the writing out loud, "November 22nd 2018, your ticket has been purchased for.... Spencer this is a joke right", I can't process what I just read, there's no way. "Definitely not a joke", Spencer said with a massive smile on his face. "Im going to meet Scarlett Johansson, Spencer you are the best oh my god. I was always so jealous of all the people and fans that got to meet her. Now I'm going to meet her wow", "Is that for scars meet and greet in that book store downtown?" Lizzie mentioned. I am so dumb, I completely forgot Lizzie has met Scarlett. "Um yeah, sorry I keep on forgetting your like famous, I know you have been in some marvel movies with her. I am a big fan of hers". "Yeah I have, I actually still keep in touch with her. Well okay fine she's my best friend and I'm going to meet her for lunch today actually. What makes you such a fan of hers?", I paused and tried to figure out a normal answer so I don't give away why I really starting liking her. "I'm a really big fan of her music you know, yeah that's it." "Okay yeah, me too", Lizzie laughed a little.

Spencer POV:

"I better get going, my shift starts in a couple minutes", I went over to Lena and gave her a hug, she's never told me why she loves Scarlett Johansson so much but I know it goes deeper than her music, she gets really protective over her whenever she sees hate online. "See you tomorrow", lena said to me. I didn't really know how to react because the literal love of my life is staring at me. "Well It was so nice to meet you Elizabeth, I hope to see you around. Well you know if that happens. I hope it does, not to be creepy or anything I-", I get cut off by a pair of arms pushing me out of the store and I had no doubt in my mind it was Lena. "Okay enough of this, go make money mr Olsen" lena is a little shit but I love her more than anything. Im so glad I have her.

A/N: And just like that I'm back, I have no clue where this story is going to go, well I do but there's gonna be a little while until we get to that twist. I hope you all liked it. I'm going to try and make the chapters longer!!