Chapter 10

Alexas POV
Thoughts
Hmmmm if I ever was to forget the boys how would I want them to say sorry? OOOO what if they did a flash mob. I always wanted someone to do a flash mob. But I know that they will be too lazy to learn how to dance. I'm tired Maybe I'll sleep na. Nope definitely gonna sleep.

Andrea's POV
The boys are in there class. So I decided to start planning more stuff. Maybe pull a prank or two. But first I have to invite Alexa to something.

2 hours later.
I did what I needed to do. Now for some fun.I grabbed fake blood and some ugly looking thing to stick to your arm. I stuck it to my arm and put a little foundation around it so it looks natural.  I pour some blood on top of it. It looks like I got stabbed in the arm or shot. I put some blood on my shirt. Luckily I was wearing kians shirt..hehe.  the boys are in the hall way about to come in so I sit on the floor and act like I got stabbed. 

Kians POV
We just finished class and we are going back to my room. All the boys decided to hang in my room cause it was the biggest.  Whn we got there I opened the door and saw Andrea sitting on the floor with a bloody arm crying. 
( kian:  k
Andrea: a
The rest of the boys:  m )
K: ANDREA WHAT HAPPENED!. 
A:  someone broke.... into.. . . The..  room. ... so. I tried to stop.... them but they..  . Pulled out a knife.  . And stabbed me.
M: Omg I'M CALLING THE POPO. 
A: NO STOP IT'S ALL A PRANK.  HAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. 
K: OMFG YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.
A: sowwy
M: OMG you almost gave me a hard attack. 
I went to the bathroom and cleaned off the blood but kians shirt it got stained.  Well he doesn't need to know about this. 

Alexas POV
I don't know why but Andrea woke me up in the middle of my nap and asked me something about going somewhere with her. Oh Well I'll ask her what she said later.

I decided that I was gonna go for a walk.  I touched up my make up and grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out the door.  While I was walking down the hall I bumped into Hayes. 

Oh Hey Hayes.

Oh Hey Alexa where you going.

I don't know for a walk.

Mind if I join.

Come along if you want I Guess.

We walked off around the city. ( blah blah to lazy to write about where they went and everything. ) Once I got back I said Bye to Hayes and went into my hotel room. I saw Andrea sitting and watching Netflix in a onesie. Normal Andrea. (Jenn went back home) I sat next to her.
HEYYYY ANDREAAAAAAAA!  I yelled HEYYYYYYYY ALEXAAAAAAAA!  she yelled back. What was Chu asking me while I was sleeping earlier.?  I ask Oh to go to the mall on Saturday. She said Oh Okay I said.

Saturday
When I woke up it was 9am . We have a free day today.  Oh right I gotta go to the mall with Andrea.  I got up and went to shower. I did my normal routine and got out the bathroom.  I walked over to Andreas and she was all ready.  We walked down to the lobby and got into Andreas rental.  When we were driving I noticed that we aren't going the way to the mall but where are we going?

Oooooo where are they going. What's gonna happen next Sarahhhhhhhhhhhh