chapter 3

I grabbed my bags and went to my car. But than I heard a noise from the bushes. I walked over and saw Kian and a girl. He shushes me.  Than the girl gets up.  HI I'm Andrea,  Andrea Russet.  She says with a smile. Hey I'm Alexa, Alexa Lawley.  I say back. OMG your his sister. She yells.  Yeah well I gotta go but we can give each others numbers I whisper in her ear. Okay great she says. We give each others numbers and I run off without kian seeing. Right now I'm just gonna go to a hotel.

The next morning*

I wake up and got ready to leave. My phone was blowing up with texts and calls.

Kians POV *

I woke up and climbed out of bed. I went to the living room and saw Andrea.  Heyyyyy hide and seek was fun last night.  Yasssss it really was she said. I walked over to the kitchen to see a not saying.

Dear boys,
        I'm sick of your shit.  I have a lot of scars and cuts and bruises.  I'm sick of getting beat everyday.  I'm sick of you guys bullying me. I have cut everyday cause of you guys. I even tried to suicide but it never happened so now I'm running away. I'm moving somewhere where you guys can't find Me. I'm gonna start a new life.
                                 Good bye
.                              From Alexa

WHAT SHE RAN AWAY.  ANDREA JC RICKEY CONNOR ALEXA RAN AWAY. THIS I'S ALL MY FAULT IF I HAVE BEEN A BETTER BROTHER THAN SHE WOULDN'T BE GONE.  I yelled.  Everyone came running to the kitchen.  WHAT CONNOR SCREAMED. WHATTTT I JUST MET HER!  WE MUST FIND HER!  Andrea screamed.  Let's go Ricky says.

Alexa's POV *

Once I finished getting ready I decided to text Andrea.
To Andrea : heyyyyyy

Andrea: Hey where are you me and the boys are looking for you?

To Andrea: please don't look for Me I'll text you later.

She read the message and didn't reply. I got in my car and drove to the airport. I was going to move to Texas. Once I got there I went through security and on the plane.

6 months later*

I have my own house and I'm YouTube famous.  I have 4million subscribers. I changed my Name to Julie. I didn't change my last name though. So my name is currently Julie Lawley. I dyed my hair to blonde. Got blue contacts.  I didn't look the same.
RING RING RING.
Hello?

Hi this is Bart the magcon manager.

Oh hi

I was wondering if you would like to join magcon?

Ummm Yeah sure I would love to.

Great we will have someone pick you up tonight.

Okay thank you.

What will happen at Magcon will the boy know who she is???