chapter 9 (i think)

Alexa's POV*

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes.  It's currently 7:30am. I got up

And did my normal morning routine.  I applied some make up and I was wearing high waisted shorts and a flowy crop top. I was wearing my flower head band. 

Today was the first day of  Magcon.  I was really nervous. The thing I hated about the tour is I have to see my bullies. I hope they don't bully me again. 

I woke Andrea,  and Jenn they got ready and we headed down to the venue. Andrea and Jenn and me are surprises.

When all the boys went up to stage and mahogany was about to call us up.  I was really nervous not about the fans just the boys.  Once she called us we ran up.  All the girls are cheering and hurting my ears. The boys did stupid things but than mahogany brought up the the rest of o2l.  I didn't know that they are still here. Kian tried to get close to me but I got farther away from him. Next mahogany announce that we are doing flipping contest. All the boys kept trying to flip. It was really funny. Jc did a back flip and I just laughed harder. HEY JULIE CAN U SPLIT. A fan shouted. Umm let me check. I said.  I did a perfect split.  Oooooo everyone says.  Zaummm cam says.  Oh Yeah can u flip Cameron says. umm no but I can try I say acting.  All the boys back up and I do three back handsprings in a row. Than I did a Ariel and a back tuck.  I THOUGHT U SAID U CAN'T FLIP cam says surprised. I did Gymnastics for 8 years. I say smirking back.

After the show I went back to ignoring the boys.  I will never forgive them unless they are truly sorry. I don't even know what I ever did to them.  Once I got to my room I went on to twitter. Andrea and Jenn went out with the boys. All because I'm not friends with them doesn't mean they can't.  I found a lot of hate but my unicorns got it and fought back. ( her fans )

Andreas POV *

Me, Jenn and the boys are planning something to get Alexa to forgive them. All the boys felt really bad for bullying her. Especially Kian he has cried his eyes out every night because of this. None of us had any good ideas.  Until one thing popped to my head. HEY GUYS I HAVE A IDEA.......

Long chapter to make up for the times I don't update.