FIRST STORY: A SILENT LOVE <3

HI!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
-------------

TITLED: " A SILENT LOVE "

HI! My name is Shira and I am here to share my story.

So read it and feel it

So here we go!

From the very beginning,

My family objected strongly on dating this guy named Kira. Saying that it has got to do with family background and that I will have to suffer for the rest of my life if I were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, we, couple, quarrel very often. though I love Kira deeply, but I always ask him: "how deep is your love for me?"

As Kira is not good with his words, this often cause me to be very upset. with that and family's pressure, i often vent my anger on Kira. as for him, he only endure it in silence.

After a couple of years, Kira finally graduated and decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, kira proposed to me

"I am not very good in words. But all i know is that I LOVE YOU. If you allow me, i will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, i'll try my best to talk to them round. WILL YOU MARRY ME?" He said while kneeling in front of me....

See how sweet he is!

I agreed and with Kira's determination, my family finally gave in and agreed to let us get married. So before kira leave, we got engaged.

I went out to the working society, where as Kira was overseas, continuing his studies studies. We sent our love through email and phone calls. Though it is hard, but we never thought of giving up.

One day, while i was on my way to work, i was knocked down by a car that lost control. When i woke up, i saw my parents beside my bed. I realized that i was badly injured. Seeing my mom crying, i wanted to comfort her. But i realized that all that i could come out of my mouth was just a sigh.

Now then i realized that-------

I HAVE LOST MY VOICE.....

The doctor says that the impact on my brain has caused me to lose my voice... Listening to my parent's comfort, but with nothing coming out from me, i broke down and cried hard.

During my stay in hospital, besides silence cry.......it's still just silence cry that accompanied me. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into my heart everytime it rang. I dont wish to let Kira know and not wanting to be burden to him so i wrote a letter to him saying taht i dont wish to wait any longer even though it broke my heart to say these words to him.

With that, i sent the ring back to him. In return, Kira sent millions and millions of reply and countless of phonecalls.....

And all i could do is cry and cry every time my phone ring.

My parents decided to move away, hoping that i could eventually forget everything and be happy.

With a new environment, i learn sign language and started a new life. Telling myself everyday that i must forget the guy but i know can't...

One day, my friend came and told me that kira is back. I asked my friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of Kira.

A year has passed and my friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the Kira's wedding.

I was shattered.

I almost died.

And when i open the letter, my eyes were widely open like balloon and gasped.

You know why?

Because when i open it, i saw my name in it instead

And when i was about to ask my friend what's going on....

And i was shocked and almost faint when i saw Kira standing in front of me with smile on his face.

He used sign language.

'Just to let you know that i've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I LOVE YOU. '

With that, he slipped the ring back into my finger.

And i finally smiled and hug him while crying

Crying not because i am sad but because i am happy.

I mouthed 'i love you too' while im hugging him...

And that's the end of my short story.....

Even though i have lost my voice to voice out my love to him,  

I love him with my silent love....

NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK READERS!!!! 

SHOULD I WRITE ANOTHER ONE????

HOPE YOU WANT MORE 

BECAUSE THE NEXT SHORT STORY TO BE READ IS----"THE PHONE CALL"

I HOPE YOU THIS ANOTHER CHANCE AND ANOTHER HOPE TO BE CONTINUE....

THANKS!!!

Thanks for reading!

Dont forget to:

VOTE 

COMMENT 

LIKE 

LOVE 

BE HER FAN

I hope nagustuhan niyo

By:

Vampienamie07