Chapter: 9

I was happy that Paige had started to explain everything. Then she stopped.

"We are nearing the city, you should probably put this on." Paige said and took out a dress that looked like it was from the mid evil. It was a good and blue.

"Why would I wear this?" I said. We were way passed these kinds of clothes. I wore jeans and tee shirts. Not long dresses and capes.

"This is what everyone else wears, we don't want you to really stand out or the towns people could get scared. That's never good, because they will come to the king and then the king comes to us the Wistium. Then we could both get into trouble. You should probably go change back there," Paige said pointing towards a bush. I grumbled once again.

"Are you going to change?" I asked her. She nodded enthusiastically. It seemed as if she liked wearing these dresses. Fine with me.

Once I had changed I came out from behind the bush. Paige was already standing there. She was in a white dress and had a black cloak with a green clasp on the top. The clasp matched the rock she had. Then she handed me a cloak.

"Really, really," I said putting as much sarcasm as I could into those few words. But I reluctantly put on the cloak.

"You look absolutely perfect!" Paige said and she jumped a bit. This girl could get a little overly excited. But I just smiled at her and pretended that I liked the outfit.

"What are you going to tell my mother?" I asked Paige because I knew that mother was most definitely freaking out right about now.

"We are sending a few of our type over there to tell her that you have been excepted to this extremely fancy school." Paige said. I rolled my eyes.

"My mom is not that daft seriously, she is gonna ask at least like a million questions and she will want to see me." I told Paige.

"That is good to know I will tell the Mage to get that problem fixed." Paige said.

"How far are we from the castle?" I asked Paige because my feet were absolutely killing me.

"We have like 45 minutes to go," Paige said. I groaned. "You should see if Azcu can turn into a horse so you can ride him." I had to admit that sounded like a brilliant idea.

**********************************************************************************

We had almost reached the castle and I was sitting atop Azcu. Master a few tries I had gotten on to him and had not just fallen off right away.

Paige was still walking next to me. The castle must train them pretty hard since she hadn't complained at all.

We rounded the top of a hill and then I saw it. There was a castle. It was humongous it looked as if it reached up into the stars. I gasped.

"Isn't it just amazing." Paige said. All I could do was nod. The castle was so beautiful. With all the windows and all the amazing colors.

"Is that we're you live?" I ask.

"Sort of. I live in the village down there," Paige said pointing to the village that was surrounding the castle. "But our dad is high up in the ranks with the king so we are often in the castle. I was raised with the prince Wes. He is the king's son, well one of many."

It sounded so strange to hear Paige say dad as in both of our dads.

**********************************************************************************

Please give this a star if you did and comment if you see any mistakes. Or just comment if you like this part.

XOXOXOXO

~Ada