Chapter: 4

I dreamt that I was back in New York. Mason had just dropped me off at my house where Calyn was waiting. Calyn thought that I was to good for Mason, and she hated his guts. Ever since I had started dating him we had become farther apart. She asked me in my dream if I wanted to do something amazing, and extremely stupid. And I had asked her what. She told me that we were going to spray paint the side of our High School. I had told her no way and she had gotten mad.

She yelled at me about how rude I was and how much I was a party pooper. I told her that she had to embrace Mason and she would find out how nice he was. She had stormed out of the apartment. The next week she wouldn't speak to me and surprise surprise someone had spray painted the school.

When I asked her if she did it she told me that her and Maya had done it. I was surprised. Why was Calyn hanging out with Maya. Maya was the sort of girl who told you she could keep a secret but was terrible at it. She told everyone everything. She also had a talent for spreading rumors, nasty rumors. There used to be a girl who went to this school. People started spreading rumors about her. When the school asked who started them only one girl spoke up. Maya got into trouble but then she started ru Ora on this girl. No one ever told on Maya again.

Then I asked Calyn why she was hanging out with Maya. She said that it was my fault. Then I told Calyn to grow up she sure didn't take that well. She got mad and called me a traitor. I told her that she was the betrayer, hanging out with Maya. Then she said some pretty nasty things about Mason and me.

A few weeks later we made up over ice cream. She told me she was sorry and I told her that we could spend more time together. Then I suddenly woke from my dream.

Mom stood over me. "The mover will be here in an hour just wanted to worn you." Mom said. I grumbled but got up. My back hurt from sleeping on the ground but now I would have a bed to sleep on and everything would be just fine.

"Okay, could you leave so I can put on some clothes." I said waving mom out of my room. "I'll be down in a minute for some breakfast."

**********************************************************************************

Please give this a star if you did and comment if you see any mistakes. Or just comment if you like this part.

XOXOXOXO

~Ada