Chapter: 3

I walked up to the door and then looked into a window.

"Well there's no creeper waiting inside to murder is." I said laughing. I turned to look at my mother. Her face was blank no expression. "What I'm just saying." I shrugged.

I then opened the door, it creaked. I looked inside to see a kitchen. The kitchen was sure bigger then our old kitchen. The house looked much better on the inside then on the outside. The room was a cream color. There weren't any photos or picture on the wall and all in all the house looked okay. I passed through the kitchen into a living room. Then the office and then there was a dining room.

I saw a staircase and took it with caution. Mother had followed me the whole way. As I walked up the staircase I saw a few doors.

"How many bedrooms does the house have?" I asked.

"There are 3," mother said. I looked over at her. And just nodded. Our apartment had 2 bedrooms. Then there was a bathroom.

I walked into one of the bedrooms, the bedroom was definitely the master bedroom. I walked out of the room. There was a room at the end of the hallway so entered into that room. The room had 2 large windows. The room was a blue color, and I liked the room.

"Hey mother," I said. "I want this room." Mother walked in.

"Fine by me," she said not seeming to care really about which room I chose. I took off the bag I had on my shoulder. It held a sleeping bad a pillow and a outfit. I laid out the sleeping bag and the pillow. I was sure that the furniture wouldn't come until tomorrow, so I would have to sleep on the floor, in my sleeping bag.

I then put my hand back into the bag and grabbed the picture of Mason. If he would return to New York how would he be able to find me. I put the picture next to my sleeping bag. Mother had walked out of the room when I had started shuffling my things around. I took out my phone. Then I texted Calyn. It read "hey look at my new room" and I attached a picture of my new room.

Calyn texted me back just a few minute later. It read "are you serious, that room is way better then mine. I am totally jelli," then I put my phone away. It was summer time. Oh joy.

Summer was definitely not my favorite of the seasons. I really enjoyed autumn, and spring. I walked out of my rooms and found mom dusting the upstairs.

"Hey Sage come help me. Start with dusting your room and then sweep. We want this house to start looking spiffy." Mother said. I grumbled. I absolutely hated cleaning. But I took an old rag that mom had held out for me.

**********************************************************************************

Please give this a star if you did and comment if you see any mistakes. Or just comment if you like this part.

XOXOXOXO

~Ada