Chapter: 28

After washing up I was brought by Charles to see Silence.  He had gotten back from running errands. He seemed happier then I had ever seen him.  But once he saw me he started to scowl. 

"Where do they have Damon, and Emine.  Are they safe?" I asked in a rush.  I hadn't realized how much I actually cared for them. 

"Ohh, they are safe," Silence said.  That was the exact same thing there leader had told me and that didn't help me. 

"Well can I see them for myself, I need to make sure they aren't safe, how am I suppose to believe someone who doesn't even tell me their name."  I say, I know that Silence has no power on telling me his name.  He swore to tell no one he doesn't know well his name.  So I know it is unfair for me to bring this up.  

"I'll ask if you can see them but I am not promising anything."  Silence says. 

"Thank You," I say.  I hope that they are being treated fairly even though they are the kings sons.  Many people probably don't want them here because of that fact. He smiles.  The first smile I have seen and it is Beautiful.  I smile as well.

"Hey Sage, You are wanted by our leader in the HQ,"  Charles said as e walked up from behind me. 

"Thank you Charles for informing me." I said.  "Could you please help me on finding the HQ, because I have absolutely no idea where I am," I say as I turn back towards Charles.  The smile that was on Silences face has been replaced by his normal mask.

"No problem, follow me,  HQ is this way,"  Charles says, I turn around and give Silence one last glance then I am heading for what is supposedly HQ.

****************************************************************************************************

"Hello Sage,"  leader says as I enter into a room with a desk.

"Hello, I was wondering what I should call you," I asked.  "It is really hard to talk to you when I have no idea what to call you,"

"You can just call me Sarge, or at least that is what most people call me,"  Sarge said.

"Okay, why did you want to speak with me?" I asked.

"Well we were having trouble with one of the princes.  He is being troublesome and we were wondering if you could straighten  him out for us." Sarge asked.

"Which one of them is being bothersome?" I asked.  I hoped it wasn't Damon but in my head I knew it was.  He wanted to be back in the castle and thanks to one stupid mistake and misunderstanding he had been banished.

"It is the eldest, Damon, he refuses to cooperate.  He almost escaped after knocking two of our guards out cold.  If you would just tell him that there is nothing to fear and we will not harm either of them.

"I could try but I am not sure even that could help.. I fear that they don't know me and there for will not trust me, If you know what I mean." I say.

"Well it never hurts to try." Sarge says.  I nod my head even though I am almost positive my efforts are not going to do anything to help the brothers.

"Ohh, one more thing, I was wondering if perhaps I could have Azcu back, he doesn't like being away from me for long periods of time." I ask.  I am really missing him snuggling on my shoulder, his ferret paws snuggled up against my neck.

"You can have Azcu back after you talk with the brothers he will be placed in your room." Sarge says and then gets up with a start and leaves the room, a guard trailing behind her.

"Charles if you would please take me to see the brothers, wherever they are being held," I ask Charles.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I had a soccer tournament and I have been very busy.

If you right any comments I will read them and try to comment back.

If you have any other questions you can message me.

Please give this a star if you did and comment if you see any mistakes. Or just comment if you like this part.

XOXOXOXO

~Ada