Announcements & Thanks

2021/10/13

Firstly let me give a thank you to all that have read this Chilumi series starting from "I See Your Monsters" all the way here to this short story that sets up Sumeru Arc, "Smile Like A Broken Star" for it means a lot. At the time of writing this update to you my readers, "War of Hearts" the prequel to "Hold Me When I'm Here" and the sequel to "I See Your Monsters" have both reach around or past the 1k+ mark. Now as HMWH is a side story detailing how they arrive its not as well known yet at the time of the date above. As it stands I already have the first couple chapters planned or in the planning process for Sumeru Chlumi.

Aloy is a character I adore very much and is actually on my real team in Genshin Impact. She's a cheeky, spirited redhead just like Childe too. However there's several reasons why I brought her in besides the collab between GI x HZD. But the biggest one is...she's going to be a rival and friend and teacher to Ajax. Ajax is great with many weapons but the bow is his weakness. Aloy will drive him to improve his mastery once he has recovered. But sadly Aloy will not be staying with them after Sumeru as she has her own journey just like Chilumi. 

Now in regards to Cyno, we know a little tiny bit about his personality thanks to the manga/comic. His Vision is unknown but I'm suspecting due to some key hints that his Vision is in fact Geo(we'll see next year maybe if I'm right about him). Cyno will prove to be a valued ally and friend to Chilumi do to his knowledge and skills. He'll serve as the group's guide and is actually along with my random oc make the cure. As for if he'll join them after Sumeru? I'm debating on it.

Then there comes the matter of WHO poisoned Ajax. It will, as I said before be one of the harbingers we meet in Sumeru(My hunch is we'll meet either Scaramouche or Dottore or both or maybe somebody new). Sumeru's story is one of three that interests me the most and I look forward to writing a chilumi for it but I gotta play it first. This series will by the way have a XiaoLumi counterpart which has already started called "Dark On Me" by the way. And before I go if you have any questions or things you'd like to see for Sumeru Arc comment below.

~Sincerely, Aria Snow