Part 1

March 18th, 2015
Washington, D.C.

Emily is back in town for a week. She arrived that Friday while we were out at a case. I was so excited to hear she was back, I've missed her so much.

Garcia demanded that we ALL go to this new club once we got back. She's dying to hang out with her family and drink without an excuse but to have fun. The three of us always had a good time when we went out.

We were meeting at the club at 9 o'clock, Will was going with us this time. Not that I didn't want him to come but I was wanting to be close to Emily tonight. My relationship with Will has been hell for years now. Our families both believed in trying to fix a marriage instead of divorcing. But, with Emily coming back it brought back up feelings that I had and thought went away.

I decided to go with a tight black dress and some black stilettos, I flat iron my hair and made sure my skin was soft and I smelled amazing. I wanted to look good for Emily, nobody else.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I can't believe I'm in Virginia again. I don't know what made me wanna vacation here. Okay, I think we all know the reason. I want to see Jennifer.

I've loved her for as long as I can remember but Will got in the way. Life is too short to not go for the love of your life. She knows so much about me. I'm intersexual, meaning I'm not like other women, I was born with a penis.

After my battle with Doyle, the stake almost going through me, I started therapy. Nothing was helping, she came to me in London. We went to Amsterdam to see a medical doctor, from there I was given a medical card for marijuana. Clyde, my boss and bestfriend, let's it slide in my drug test but medical marijuana is legal and was given to me by a doctor. It's the only thing that helps me.

After that I fell for her... She stood by my side through a lot of deep shit. Tonight will be the night I let her know how I feel but first I gotta look good.

I decided to go with a pair of black jeans with a white tshirt and some Chelsea boots, something plain and simple. I spray a few pumps of my Dior cologne, she picked it out for me, it's my go to now. I flat iron my hair then grabbed my essentials and jean jacket. I headed out to meet the team, I decided to walk since I'm down the road, that gave me time to finish my "medicine".

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Have you spoken to Emily?" I asked Garcia quietly as we sat around the table talking, the club was amazing. We had got our own booth for the night, since Garcia claims this is a welcome home party for Emily, I laughed at that.

"She texted me and said she's 2 minutes away, when she arrives the fun begins" I sat there sipping my wine as I looked around, without drawing attention to myself, for Emily. I haven't seen her in almost a year, ever since my kidnapping. I finally see her walk in and I stop breathing. God she's so beautiful, her hair has gotten longer. Her style has definitely changed and she's been working out. Her body is so buff but not too buff, just buff enough to where you can tell. Okay, I'm rambling.

"Prentiss!! Welcome back! Long time no see!" Derek says standing up pulling her into a hug. Her smile is so bright. She goes around the table hugging everyone then she gets to me, I blush looking down before giving her a hug. I shudder as I feel our bodies connect. Her cologne is stuck to me now. I pull back.

"Hey, long time no see" I can feel her eyes roaming all over my body. My heart rate speeds up, my hands sweat.

"Definitely, What are you guys drinking? This round is on me!" Garcia claps softly bouncing around in her seat.

"Ohhhh, get a bottle of Patron, we can do shots of that" she nods and walks towards the bar. My eyes follow her as she disappears, I jump when I feel Wills' hand land on my thigh. I forgot he was here.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The shots are finally catching up to me.

We are not in the same league, same lane, same place (Nah, nah)
We don't move at the same speed, can't be no race (Ooh, oh yeah)
You can keep smilin', you can keep starin' me down
I'ma take your bitch, watch me
You look around, she is nowhere to be found.

I know Will knows about my feelings for Jennifer, whenever I'm around he goes to great lengths to make sure he is by Jennifer at all times. He knows I'm very much above him in all ways, he can never be me.

If I'm talking to her he will stare at me, if they are together he will smile or smirk at me when she isn't looking, but I can do the same thing.

Jennifer and I were dancing when one thing led to another. Being high and drinking doesn't mix well when you haven't had sex in months and you're finally around the woman you love.

Now we makin' love in the restroom (Yeah, yeah, got your bitch)
I thought you knew that this is what I do
I thought I told you not to test my gangster
Pussy n**** wanna play games with me (No, no)
Now I got your main thing with me (No, no)
And she doing all kinds of shit.

How we ended up in the restroom is beyond me. I have Jennifer pinned against the restroom door, her dress bunched up around her waist, panties pushed aside and my dick between her legs. Her head is thrown back against the door as I hold her up.

I'm thrusting in and out of her like it's going to be the last time we fuck. I know Will is probably wondering where she is. He knew what was going to happen eventually, we have danced around our feelings for too long.

In the restroom making love
She give it up
Doin' all kind of tricks
Bustin' all kind of splits on my shit
She gon' bust it open for me
I'm, I'm gon' finish
That's the reason why sign says, "Occupied"

We came back to the table 10 minutes later, Will was looking rather upset. I had a smirk on my face.

"Where did you girls run off to?" Garcia asked as we sat down. She already knew that answer. She's the only one that knew about my feelings for Jennifer.

"The restroom, Jennifer needed help with something really quick." I looked over at Will. Jennifer hadn't taken the seat next to him. I knew he was putting two and two together. We heard him come to the door, we weren't suppose to lock it.

"The sign said occupied though..." I shrugged and chuckled as I took a sip of my beer.

"Oops"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

She's mine right now

You should've never played with a real n****