Part 4

WARNING: Rated M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

March 23, 2015
Quantico, Virginia
FBI Academy, 6th Floor

Emily is in town for a few more days. After our night at the hotel , I went back home to Will, unfortunately. Long story short, we are getting a divorce. After being with Emily, I can't go back to him and pretend that things are okay and that nothing didn't happen. She's all I've been thinking about. I haven't seen her since though.

I'm in my office when I hear loud talking down in the bullpen, I get up and look out the window. I smile when I notice Emily down there already causing a scene with Derek. I walk out of my office and go down the stairs.

"Hey" I say as I walk up to the group. She turns and smiles at me. My knees go weak. She's wearing all black today. There's something about seeing her in all black. She paired a tan bomber jacket with it as well.

"Hey" she says letting her eyes run over my figure.

"What are you doing here?"

"Actually came to see you. Can we talk in your office?" She says. I swallow hard nodding.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go" she waves bye to the team and we head back up to my office. I can feel her eyes on me as I walk in front of her. I knew she was staring at my legs because I decided to wear a skirt today. Once we get in my office, I close the blinds, I hear the lock turn into place but I don't say anything.

She takes a seat in one of the chairs I have in front of my desk while I lean it against it, close to her, my legs are crossed at the ankles.

"So.. What's up?" I watch as she crosses her legs and lets her elbow rest on the arm of the chair, her thumb and middle finger rubbing against each other, it's something about that hand moment that makes me clench.

"Well.. I haven't forgotten about our hotel Rendezvous the other night. I wanted to know where we stand" I let out a nervous chuckle and lick my lips as they get dry.

"Well.. I haven't forgotten either. It's all I've been thinking about." I see her smirk.

"Oh really? What were you thinking about?" She leans towards me wanting to hear.

"Uh, you know things.. That happened." She chuckles and stands up stepping in front of me. I smell her cologne as she invades my personal space.. My stomach tightening.

"You wanna know what I was thinking about?" I nod my head. "I was thinking about how you were squirming around when I was eating your pussy, how you were screaming my name when I bent you over the bed. I thought about the nipple piercings.." I whimper quietly. She touches my arm and I get goosebumps following her hand with my eyes as it slides down my arm. "I thought about how good you looked sucking my cock, the way you took it all in until you were a slobbering mess"

"Emily.." I whisper out. She walks around my desk and sits in my chair. I turn towards her.

"Come here Jennifer" I straighten up and walk around to her. "Get on the desk" I follow her command and sit on the desk in front of her.

"Shoes off, feet on the chair" I kick my shoes and bring my feet up to rest of the arms of the chair so I'm spread out a little. Her hands start rubbing my legs. I shudder.

"Have you ever been fucked in your office?" I shake my head no and swallow hard. My mouth is very dry right now. "Do you want to be fucked in your office?"

"Yes sir" I answer immediately. She stands up and steps between my legs. My eyes flutter shut as she runs a finger down my cheek until it rest against my lips, I open my mouth and she slides her finger inside, I moan around it.

"Take your panties off and give them to me" I pull my skirt up and grab the top of my thong sliding them down my legs. I grab them and put them in Emily's hand. I watch as she brings them to her nose sniffing them. I bite my lip watching her trying to keep quiet.

"Heavenly" she puts them in her pocket before stepping forward between my legs again. "Tell me what you want" she says grabbing my face.

"Fuck me" I whimper out, I clear my throat saying it again, "Please fuck me" she grabs my legs and pulls me so I fall back against the desk with my legs spread open. I feel her kiss my thighs and I moan quietly. My hips jerk when she slowly licks up my pussy.

"God you taste so amazing" she wraps her lips around my clit and sucks it into her mouth. I gasp loudly. She pulls back, "You have to be quiet Jennifer, I'll stop" I shake my head.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry" she wraps her lips back around my clit sucking as I feel her slide two fingers inside of me. "Fuck that feels good" she angles them a little and starts thrusting hitting my g-spot, I reach down and place my hands on her head to keep her in place, I start grinding myself against her face.

"Please don't stop" I whimper out, my eyes roll back as my head falls to the side, I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning out. My stomach is clenching and I'm breathing heavily.

"You gonna cum for me Jennifer?"

"Yes, please don't stop. I'm gonna cum so hard" she kisses my thighs before going back to my clit. Her hot tongue sends me over the edge. I feel myself cumming as my pussy grips her fingers. She keeps sucking my clit which sends me into another orgasm, I'm shaking hard against my desk. After I calm down, she slides her fingers out. She brings them to my mouth and I lick them clean staring at her.

"Thank you sir"

"The pleasure was all mine"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Bonus chapter, hope you guys enjoy 🥰😘