Extra Chapter 4 - A Heartfelt Conclusion

Rowan, Ursula, and six of Rowan's siblings joined me as we walked to the hotel. When we were in our room, me and Rowan took turns showering, then climbed into bed together. Rowan held me close and we fell asleep quickly, both of us exhausted from the long night.

I woke up to Ursula sitting down right between us, pushing us both to make room for herself.

"Good morning!" she said when she saw that we were both awake.

Rowan smiled, "Good morning, dear."

"Good morning," I mumbled.

"Deena said they're serving breakfast downstairs, and I'm hungry!" Ursula told us.

Rowan sat up, "Well, then. Let's get dressed and get some breakfast." He reached down beside the bed and pulled up a bag that I didn't even remember bringing with us. He pulled out three outfits, one for each of us. Ursula changed in the bathroom, while me and Rowan changed in the bedroom together.

As Rowan stuffed our dirty clothes into the bag, there was a knock at the door. I opened it, and there stood Jamie and Cora.

"Good morning," Jamie said, "We were heading downstairs to get some breakfast. Would you like to come with us?"

"Yeah, one second, Ursula's still getting dressed," I said.

When Ursula was done, we all walked down together. We all filled our plates with what we wanted, and Rowan asked Cora while we were eating, "Last night, did you or Jamie drink any alcohol?" his voice was a bit hushed, as to not disturb the strangers in the dining room.

Jamie and Cora shook their heads, "No, of course not," Jamie said.

Rowan decided to trust them, but I really didn't care. They were old enough to try it.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes to everybody, grabbed our bags, and left. Cora legally couldn't drive, so she tagged along with us. Of course, we all sang as we drove home. Not to my usual music, but to the music from Jamie and Cora's band.

We dropped Cora off at her house before we headed home. It was the same house, but we'd done some room swapping. Me and Rowan slept in Mom and Dad's old room, Jamie slept in our old room, and Ursula slept in Jamie's old room.

I felt that we couldn't be happier. We had jobs, Jamie would be going to college soon, and we had a beautiful, well-behaved daughter. What more could we ask for?