One of the boys - Regie 🔥

Your older brother Tyler really loves the Entertainment Industry and wants to be a part of it. He wanted to do something that would make him famous. But after realizing how exhausting it can be he decided to do some thing else in the entertainment industry. So he decided to become a manager to a boys group named North Star boys.
      It took a while form him to find all the best boys, one of them being your other older brother Kane, but after a while he did it. Even though it displeased your parents, he still continue to follow his dreams and you respect  that about him.
      After him finding all the members (Regie Sebastian, Oliver, Kane, Darren, Ryan, and Justin) in a year they started to gain a lot of fame. With there main social media platforms, Tik Tok, instagram, and YouTube, they started to gain an a cult following.
      With that year you turn 18 and graduate high school and have decided to take a gap year to travel and since you haven't seen your older brothers in a while you decide to visit them in LA
      All the members of Norstar boys were really shocked to find out that their manager ty and Kane had a little sister they never heard about but they didn't mind a few surprises every now and then.
      While they were surprised that you existed, you on the other hand were really entrance by their beauty, but especially by a certain Tagalog speaking member.
      However you knew that you couldn't and shouldn't try to make a move on, especially on that particular member. Since you don't want to mess this up for your big brothers after they worked so hard for the group's success, so you then did the next best thing, becoming their friends. Not just his to make it look weird, and you genuinely wanted to get to know the whole group since they seemed like good people.
      However as a month went by your feelings for him did not stop, nor how bad you wanted him.
      There are several times where you couldn't take it and masturbated to the thought of Regie and wished it wasn't a fantasy but reality that you two were together.
      Then one time when you were masturbating to the thought of Regie, right when you said his name, he came into the room to invite you to go shopping with them. But when he saw what you were doing he changed his mind. He was never supposed to see you as anything more than his best friend's little sister, but there you were wanting him and he realized he wanted you to. At a crazy fast speed to say the least, Regie sent the guys a quick text to cancel with the guys and after so long you finally had sex with the guy you wanted to.
      After the sex we both decided it would be best to keep this from everyone especially from your brothers, for several reasons like they are your brother and Ty is Regie's manager.
      However you both couldn't deny that you liked each other a lot so you decide to become a couple but still keep it secret.
      Even though it was really good for a while, you both were happy and in love, but after a few months you pulled Regie to the side and told him you were breaking up with him. He was confused and mad to say the least asking why your breaking up with him. When he realized you weren't budging he started to cry and it broke your heart to see him like this so you said you were going to tell everyone why in a bit. After you said that you left quickly before he could see the tears on your face to.
     Then that same hour you gathered all the guys in the living room and told them that this was your last day with them and your flight was tomorrow and you wanted to travel a bit before college since you've spent most of your time here in LA. So for the rest of the day they spent it with you making happy memories.
      You flew back home while Regie and everyone else stayed back in LA. Though neither of you could mask how hard the break up took a toll on the two of you. Because you still loved him but you didn't want a long distance relationship between you to, because you know how long it will be before you could be together and you have heard to many long distance relationships horror stories, so it was for the best even though it felt like shit.
      After a three months you were in college since you were only taking a gap year and Regie was still in LA, but the guys could see how heartbroken Regie was the guys confronted him, so he admitted that you two were together and really happy but heartbroken that now you two are broken up.

• So yea after two years I started to impulsively edited it, and also it was a while ago, I was young, so sorry for the cringe I promise I fixed it 😭