BF material - part 3

Don't get you wrong you love Regie and you know he loves you, but it can be... challenging.
     With his easygoing nature and handsome looks, of course he would get attention, but some times it really tests your patience. Men and women will go up to him and flirt in practically anyplace from the mall to the park to even when you are having a date. And of course he would just politely laugh and reject them saying he has a girlfriend (most of the time when they flirt you are right there), or you would just not be in the mood to be polite and push them away.
      And today was one of those violent days.
      Though of course you didn't choose to wake up violent, quiet the opposite, you woke up happy since today is your birthday. The day over all started out good, he woke you up to morning sex then breakfast in bed while watching your favorite tv show. Then you got ready to spend lunch with your family at a fancy restaurant. Once lunch was over your friends got to Regie and yours place to get ready to go clubbing at night.
      And overall the day went smoothly till you got to the club where all hell broke loose.
      It started when he got you a drink, some girl practically jumped his bones, but you stopped it and said a few to many words, but hey it got the job done.
      Then it was on the dance floor where the same girl tried to start dancing with him, in which you may or may have not thrown hands at her, but who will know, you could just say she got it because your a bad dancer.
      Lastly when it was around 1:30 am you, your friends, and Regie all decided to leave and just eat ice cream at your apartment. So when you got out of the club the same girl came over to him and started to flirt and try to get his number (black eyed and everything) and this point Regie snapped, he went off saying he doesn't want her, he has a girlfriend, and you have been saying that all night.
      Don't know about anyone but for you that was pretty hot, so when the girl left in humiliation you stuck to Regie, happy that even though he could have gotten with any other girl tonight (or ever) he stayed loyal to you. But after that it definitely made your whole birthday one for the record books.

And that's BF material part 3 hope you enjoyed!