Chapter 5

Carries POV
I walk down with Darwin and see Masami coming up to me "whats up Masami?" I ask smiling innocently up to her and she just tries to slap me, but it goes right through me. she just huffs "what the heck Masami! did you just try to slap me!" i screech glaring at her dangerously and Masami nods "Yes, Yes i did because you took my Darwin!" she screeches back at me in response and Darwin looks at her with confused eyes "Im not yours Masami! Im Carries, I love Carrie, not you" he smiles up at me lovingly and i smile back at him in return "awww Darwin, I love you too, i always have" I blush saying it.  Masami screeches and floats away Carmin charging after her yelling at her to stop acting like this.

Darwins POV
I cant believe i said that, i said what i have never had the courage to say that I Darwin Watterson love Carrie Krueger and i really really do very much to where i would die to be with her, but not just yet, i do want to grow up before i take that step, though if she makes that vial stuff from holloween then i wouldnt mind being with her for a few days here and there of course i would always return to my body before midnight. I smile up at carie widely and look at where Masami left with a scowl "i wonder why she still has feeling for you. she shouldnt in fact i thought she wanted to be with Alan" i raise a eyebrow at what carrie said "really?" she nods and i shrug and we just head to home room happily that thats over with.

3rd Persons POV
Many Many years later Carrie and Darwin got married and Darwin had drank the vial and did in fact die to be with carrie fully. they had half ghost half fish children named Daphine, Carson, Derek, and Christopher. two  boys and two girls.Penny and Gumball visit them often and they had children too Peter, Gracy, and Preston. Anais is in college, Masami has 2 kids but no father.