Chapter 3

Recap~

He said : Carrie , ( Darwin got on one knee) will you .. Be my girl friend ??

At this point I was blushing , which was hard to do being a ghost and all . ~

Carries POV

I said: .... Y-Yes! Darwin I will be your girlfriend!

I smile and he grins and goes for a hug.

But, he went through me and stumbled almost landing face first on the ground.

I giggled a little and he blushes in embarrassment. "Hey Ima go, I have to tell my friends!"

I blush, which again is very hard for a ghost. He smiles "ok!"

He walks off heading towards his home innocently, again this is why I'm attracted to this fishboy.

I teleport to the treehouse where all the girls are

"well!?!?" Penny asks urgently

"he asked me to be his girlfriend!"

I grin like never before and penny, Carmen, Teri, Molly, and Sarah squealed in excitement.

Masami didn't instead she huffed and looked away from me. "what did you say, What did you say?!" Molly asks excitedly

"I said yes!" I grin and twirl

"Mrs. Carrie Watterson soon!" I blush at the comment

Darwins POV

I walked to my house very cheerful.

I soon reach my house and run upstairs to Gumball ,

who's on the computer watching puppies saying "I love you" as usual

"Gumball!" I squeal he turns to look at me "what dude?"

He rubbed his ears from my squeal.

"I asked Carrie to be my girlfriend!"

He faces me now and I possibly look like a idiot right now cause of my grin "what did she say?"

My grin goes wider, if that's even possible "YES!" I sing then me and Gumball do our happy dance like usual.

Anais walks in while I do my happy dance with gumball "what are you two happy about?"

She looks at us as if were idiots, which in her book we are "I asked Carrie to be my girlfriend and she said yes!"

I cheer and anais "yay!" She joins our dance.

Then Mr. Dad walks in "what are you three happy about kids?" Anais answers as I was about to "Darwin asked Carrie to be hia girlfriend and she said yes!"

Then soon  everyone was dancing happily.