Chapter 4

Masamis POV
I float down the hall with Molly and Penny at my side. I see Carrie and Darwin also walking down the hall and i glare, the traitor to my Darwin! How dare she! Molly and Penny coo at the saying there so adorable. Gumball walks up to Penny and those two hold hands and walk away. I just go to class and go to my seat.
I glare at Carrie and Darwin like never before, not even kidding, Penny tosses me something and i read it.
P- Girl! you look like your trying to blow up Darwin and Carries head, whats up with you?
M- I dont know! just leave it be!
I snap at her in the note and she rolls her eyes. the bell soon rings and we all walk out, but i go first like always and go straight to lunch. I sit with Molly, Teri, and Sarah. Penny and Carrie sit with Darwin  and Gumball behind us. I talk with the girls and Teri aboutn the hottest boy band. and

Darwins pov
I smile at Carrie lovingly, and she blushes. I grin at her reaction and she just looks down trying to hide the fact shes blushing. I look at Gumball and Penny and him look behind me at someone so I turn to see Masami glaring at us "wha-" i was cut off by her getting up and leaving in a huffing fury. I just shrug and Carrie rolls her eyes at her friend. I look down and Carrie nudges me even though it goes through me "hey its ok!" she grins and i grin back. wishing i could hold her hand at that moment.