Chapter 3

Blossom's POV

After an hour of discussing with Boss about the missing girls, we had our first destination ready.

"Agent Pink, you will be taking the train to the South. I will inform Agent Red about this matter." He said. "Gain information from these people about the missing girls."

He gently pushed a yellow file towards me, as I picked it up. Looking at the papers in it, I realised that they were the pictures and information of the friends and families of the 10 missing girls.

I stayed silent, observing the papers and people. I nodded, taking out a piece of paper. "Agent Red and I will interrogate this suspect first."

I reached out the photo to Boss, showing the photo of a 42 year old woman. She was the mother of Elizabeth Dalia, an 11 year old girl. She is the only living relative to this missing victim, so it should be easy, right? Just interrogate one woman about one little girl. Nothing could go wrong.

Everything went so wrong.

I got up early, at 1 in the morning, to realise that I had fallen asleep while working on the case. I had totally forgotten to pack my bag for the investigation.

I rushed my weapons, files and work attire into the bag. I took a quick bath and ran out the house. It wasn't long until I realised that I had ran out of the house without grabbing something to eat, and that Buttercup had taken the car out the other day to go clubbing.

I shrugged, thinking everything would be okay. After 20 minutes of running, I got tired and decided to sit on a bench. I sighed, leaning back against the back of the bench, running my hand through my hair. I gasped for air after running non-stop for minutes. My legs were swelling from the pain.

I gripped onto my calf and groaned quietly. "God..This hurts.."

"You okay, Pinky?"

I flinched and turned around. My face was only an inch away from his. His eyes met mine. He rested his crossed arms by the back of the bench while I held the bottom edge of the bench. We stayed silent for a while before I moved away, silently.

"What do you want, fuckboy?" I asked, not in the mood for any of his nonsense. Covering my mouth with one hand while he winked and placed a finger on his lips, he said, "Now now Pinky. That wasn't very nice now, was it?"

I frowned and pushed his hand away, breathing the air as I was released. "Then tell me what you want." I said once more.

"You just seemed tired. I was about to offer you a ride to the train station."

"No thank you. I don't want to get into a car ride with you." I said, throwing myself up.

"Ngh-!" I fell back down onto the bench as I grabbed my leg in pain. Running too much must have made my legs sore. They burned and hurt, a lot.

He leaned in towards my face and raised an eyebrow. "Need a lift now?" He asked. I knew I had no choice. "Fine, but you have to carry me until I'm seated on the train." I demanded. He picked me up, princess style and walked over to a limo. "I planned on doing that anyway." He teased, with a grin.

I shivered, cringing from his words. "Ew." I muttered, making sure he heard it. He raised an eyebrow, staring at me in silence. I could tell he just wanted to insult me back, but didn't want to say it out directly.

Brick's POV

"Ew." I stared at Blossom as I held her in my arms. I raised an eyebrow, narrowing the other a little. 'Says the one who wanted a carry to the limo to begin with.' I thought to myself.

I placed her down on the back seat, and sat beside her. I closed the door and looked through the hole, connecting the driver's seat to the passengers' seat, signalling the driver that we could go.

As the limo began to move, I looked over at Blossom. She was excitedly looking around the limo while staying seated.

"Never seen the inside of a limo before?" I asked. She turned her attention towards me instead. "How are you this wealthy?" She asked in disbelief.

"I told you, my brothers and I are secret agents. We go on many popular missions. It shouldn't be that much of deal." I leaned back against the seat and stared outside the window.

"I go on many popular missions and I'm not this wealthy."

"Maybe because you're not as good as I am." I shrugged, causing her to frown.

She stayed silent and started to scan my casual attire. I looked over, leaned in close to her. My face was inches away from hers. "What are you staring at?" I asked.

"Personal space, pervert." She said, pushing me away. I laughed and held my forehead. "Fine, at least answer the question."

She pointed at my outfit. I was wearing a leather jacket and a white shirt, Ripped jeans with a chain belt, along with piercings on both ears with my hair down.

"Are you sure you're going to wear that? You're not planning on having sex with anyone in the train, are you?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Is that how you see me, Pinky? I'm hurt." I sarcastically said. She frowned and turned away.

"At least I'm not someone who will wear a hoodie with a plain white skirt to a mission." I shot back. "Are you wearing plain underwear as well?"

She blushed at the remark and punched my shoulder. "Pervert!" She screamed. I held my arm and chuckled. "You throw weak punches, Pinky." "I wasn't trying to throw strong punches." She said.

I rested my head on my arm and looked out the window. Bloss looked out the other window, leaning her head on it.

"About your question, Pinky." I said, catching her attention. "I don't really plan on having sex with any other girls."

"What do you mean "any other girls"?"

I smiled and looked at her. "Don't worry about it."